The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Doom Doom Doom Doom

Annael

Ayshela dances in, gleefully happy to see Doomgaze back and hoping it's to stay for a while this time.

I've a very special birthday gift for you, one of only a few ever made.

Ayshela reaches up and clasps a finely wrought chain around Doomgaze's neck, resting an intricate black medallion on his chest and brushing her fingers across the glowing crimson jewel in its center. Hugging him tightly, she says,

"There you go. So you'll never get lost.. an enchanted medallion. No matter how far the paths of life may take you, you will always be able to find your way back here. Happy birthday, and welcome back."

Now now, the title seems a little scary for all the people looking at it .... OMG OMG... thank you all lol, thanks a lot... didn't expect all this but yeah, it's happening.. :P anyways.. like i said before I wont post anything yet... i just got back from a surprise birthday party for me and someone else.... oh boy.... i think i drank a lil too much... ugh..... overall the day turned out to be just fine.... yup yup, boredom turned fun! :) lalala anyways... i think its off to bed with me... maybe soon i dont know... but soon..

Doomy