Your my true love,

Your my soulmate,

You have my heart,

And all my attention

I love you,

With all my heart,

With all my energy

And i will forever.

BehindBlindEyes paces restlessly back and forth in the Recruiter's Office, his eyes not blind enough to fail to notice the lengthy amount of time that has passed since he first submitted his application. Grumbling curses under his breath and shaking a fist to the air, the eager applicant contemplates the Arwen posts he might be missing in the forums closed to Honored Guests, and grumbles a string of curses under his breath. He is about to exit the office in order to inquire about the Elder of Initiates' whereabouts when suddenly, the main entrance doors swing open and Wyvern saunters in, wearing a cheaply fabricated smoking jacket, a fez and a pair of spectacles. Nodding to BehindBlindEyes as he walks towards his desk, the overgrown lizard calmly seats himself at his favorite easychair and gently hisses:

"Good evening, BehindBlindEyes. Please, sit down."

The reptilian Elder motions his hand towards a chair, which BehindBlindEyes promptly sits down in.

"Apologies for the waiting period..." continues Wyvern calmly, pulling BehindBlindEyes' application poem from the stacks of paperwork that clutter his desktop and reading it over thoroughly. Nodding and stroking his scaly chin in an intellectual manner, the sinister lizard hisses:

"An nice poem, BehindBlindEyes, and an interesting one... but before I accept your application, I'm going to have to run a few tests."

The applicant frowns.

"A few tests...?"

"Yes..." mutters Wyvern. "Nothing to worry about, I can assure you, they're very simple, psychanalytical affairs. For the first test, simply complete the following sentence: 'I would give anything to be with _____'"

BehindBlindEyes considers the sentence for a few seconds, then exclaims:

"Jassette!"

"Very good..." hisses Wyvern, jotting down the response in his notes. "The second test is a test of word association. I'll say a word, and you'll reply with the first word that comes to mind, got it?"

The applicant nods.

"O.K... the first word is Jazz."

"Jassette!" responds BlindBehindEyes.

Wyvern pauses for a moment, then strokes his chin and slowly nods, jotting the applicant's answer down.

"Good... the final test is an ink blot test. I'll hold up a small card with a blot of ink splashed onto it, and you'll tell me what image you see in it."

BehindBlindEyes nods as Wyvern holds up a card with ink splattered onto the front of it, handing it to the applicant so that he can inspect it closer. He considers the ink blot for a few moments, then responds:

"You know, this ink blot kind of reminds me of an abstract version of Jassette."

Wyvern grins and nods to this, thanking BehindBlindEyes for his time and diagnosing him with "Love Sickness" before stamping his application ACCEPTED.

;-)

OOC: An ACCEPTED application, BehindBlindEyes, welcome to the Mighty Pen! :) I hope to read more of your works in the future, and particularly hope to see you becoming more involved in Pen community projects now that you're a member. One again, welcome!