---------------

I did it all right

Now it's gone from sight

The work so carefully crafted

Next time the muse hits

I'll make sure it fits

Writen down with a pencil and paper

Edited by WrenWind

okay, i probably wasn't supposed to laugh, but i confess i did. :)

i do a LOT of writing in my word processors and text pads, simply because it's faster. yet the writing which feels most *real* is that which is safely in my notebook, written in my coloured ink of choice, safe from hard drive crashes, mistaken deletions, or random attacks by gremlins.

though, sometimes, i wish i had a "find" feature on my notebooks. ;)

ooh I want that "find" feature too, pls tell me when you find a way lol ^_^

Wren, great poem, I really enjoyed this!

The only thing that caught me off-guard so to say is the last line, it seems out of place to me, possible because to "me" all the other 'end-words' have the same "energy".

Words like:

explode

load

gathered

crafted

If you put 'paper' in that list... you know what I mean I think. Paper is a "soft" word, while all the others (as pointed out before) have some sort of "energy". Gah, I'm blabbing now. I don't even have a proposition on how to improve it :unsure:

Just my 2 cents. Again, I really enjoyed it, especially the first three stanza's *hugs* ^_^

I thought the pattern to this in the first 2 stanzas was really very nice. I take it the dashing lines separating the first 3 stanzas from the last 2 is deliberate? If so I thought the second line of stanza 3 was a shade too long. Perhaps shorten it by hanging it to: "The words all gather" - which fits it in nicely with the first 2.

I am in the same boat as Ayshela in that I did laugh when reading when I thought of all the times I have typed lots of stuff on the computer and it crashes or takes forever to do anything and one lives in fear thinking - "Why didn't I use a pen and paper?!!!" Hehehe - nicely done...

:wolf:

Changed a bit in the third stanza. I have tried to figure out a way to rearange the 3rd line 3rd stanza to end it in a mor powerfull way but it escapes me. thanks for the comments.:)

Pitter patter

What's the matter?

My head is about to explode

Willy nilly

This is just silly

I can get this darn thing to load

Dither dather

Words are gathered

To form a small bit of prose

---------------

I did it all right

Now it's gone from sight

The work so carefully crafted

Next time the muse hits

I'll make sure it fits

Writen down with a pencil and paper

I like the way you reworked it, but that very last line still sticks out for me. Not sure if you were going for the last line in each part to rhyme but maybe the fact that the first few do is what is throwing me off. I love the content though, so very true :)