The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

once upon a time

WrenWind

*chuckles * I guess for the spurr of the moment it isn't a bad tale. I didn't want to to be lost so i posted it here.

Grav|-_-z begs wren to tell him a story

<WrenWind> once apon a time

<WrenWind> a very long time ago

<WrenWind> lived a handsome prince

<Adidas> named adidas

* Adidas whistles back away :)

<WrenWind> he was not very happy beccause he had lost his way in the big bad forest

<WrenWind> for years he wandered around in the woods

<Grav|-_-z> aaww.. will the prince get out..?!?

<WrenWind> finally he stumbled into the cabin of the uglyest witch he had every seen

<WrenWind> the witch fell madly in love with the prince

* Grav|-_-z squeezes wren's hand

<WrenWind> she told him she would do anything for him but it came with a price

<WrenWind> the prince never asked the price and demanded that she get him out of the woods

<WrenWind> so she led him straight out into the valley where he could see his castle

<WrenWind> he never even turned to say thank you . he ran to his castle

<WrenWind> but the castle was in ruin and his family long dead the trip through the forest had taken years not hours

<Grav|-_-z> ....zz.z.z.z......

<Grav|-_-z> *tugs blanket*

* WrenWind kisses Gravity's forhead and tucks him in

<WrenWind> good night

<Grav|-_-z> gnite wren

<WrenWind> When the prince finally turned around to see if the old witch was there all he saw was a beautiful woman walking sadly back into the forest.

Edited by WrenWind

\o/ <--- Stealing Appy's cheer :P

Now I wish I would have kept a lot of the stories I seen posted or taken part in on IRC...could this be a new trend type of story...looks good to me.

Btw - in short, I don't blame the prince. Its too easy in this day and age to get paranoid about the good intentions of strangers. Sometimes we spend waaay too much time wondering what their angle is instead of simply trusting. Have we lost our way? *sniff*

:wolf: