The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Life Question # 2

Salinye

I have a number of people right here in the pen that would easily make for an interesting evening. I realize that the question was posed to show or reveal a little bit about the respondant but I don't have any burning desire to meet celebrities. I find people all have stories to tell. Some people are indeed a little more pleasant to be around than others but I find two responses very interesting. Salyne's wanting to spend sometime with her husband and WrenWind's desire to spend some quality time with herself. I both cases it would seem that both would be easy enough to arrange but apparently it is not easy. I have been alone for 24 hours with my spouse and for those of you that haven't in a good long while do it. It is far cheaper than one consult with a divorce lawyer. The being alone for 24 hrs is also a good choice. As far as I'm concerned it should be mandated for everyone to spend 24 hours with their own company just to see what the rest of the world has to put up with. ;) I recently had 24 hours in my own home alone. It was in a word strange. Sometimes I caution people to be careful about what they wish for because it just might come true.

This anyone in history question is ceratinly one to ponder. It assumes that we will not have the opportunity to meet people who have died. I say "Says who?"

The living? Well, there are quite a few people I wouldn't mind spending time with. I can talk to just about anybody for hours, but my choice would have to be my psychology teacher from high school. The man puzzled me to no end and was one of the first people that I didn't uderstand. We shared a lot of the same interests, but the man still baffled me. I'd like to get to know him a little more. He was such an awesome teacher.

As for the dead......wow, I'm not quite sure. I woulnd't mind meeting Frued, just to tell him his theories were absolutely bizarre. lol :lol: But if I truly had to choose, it would have to be Davinchi. "His" theories were great and proved to be correct. A lot of his work was astounding and I wouldn't mind learning how his mind worked. :D