Ayshela

*POUNCE*

*hugs the ENTIRE PEN population*

*POUNCE*

goodMORning!!!!!!!

:)

just wanted to say that!

:)

runs away on her full quota of sleep deprivation and hauls a full carload of teenagers about on their schedule of stuff-to-do

giggles madly

As she runs, she's briefly smothered under 465 pounds of well-dressed Guinea Pigs hugging her.

"Dat's from da Boss," Guido explains unnecessarily, "He's off busy wit some class or da'ther."

Nuncio nods as he picks up up, brushes her off, and sends her toward the door once more.

"A quite resilient damsel, isn't she?" Nuncio murmurs

"Yeah, she squished in all da right places."

They wave after her.

*giggles*

who EVER put the morning people in charge anyway???

Though i've heard the theory proposed that they just snuck in and took over while we far more reasonable people were still asleep...

*giggle*

had slept about 45 minutes at that point and drunk most of a pot of coffee, well, except for a cup each for the two girls still at home...

dropped my youngest off for girls' camp and had the kids to take to swimming lessons and to meet friends and run them around and take Paul's mom to the doctor in the middle of that and take her home and pick the kids up and move them from one place to another and then after a while take two of 'em home and go back and pick mine up and bring them home and feed them and take Paul off for a couple errands and then gather mine up again and take them in to the coffee shop for Jazz night, for which they brought aNOTHer friend along, and we left there at about 11:20 last night and came and dropped their friend off at home and stopped to pick up milk and came home and i think everyone fell over and died shortly after that...

and it's just amazing what caffeine, sleep dep, and a full schedule can do...

*giggles madly and runs off again*