The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Read Me

Gwaihir

As was recently decided in the member's forum. Please only make one new thread in this room a day. If you want to post five poems in one day that's great, but please do them in one thread. Otherwise it can get really crowded with so many interesting threads.

Yay

:)

• 8 months later...

*note*

i strongly recommend composing offline, or copying your text to a word processor (or even notepad) and saving a copy of it on your system. Crashes happen, data gets lost, and it's far better to archive your work on your own system or CD backup.

Edited by Tanuchan
cleaning up out-of-date information

• 1 year later...

As was recently decided in the member's forum.  Please only make one new thread in this room a day.  If you want to post five poems in one day that's great, but please do them in one thread.  Otherwise it can get really crowded with so many interesting threads.

Yay

:)

While it seems absurd to "bump" a sticky, it occurs to me that we've had a whole bunch of new people come in since this issue was brought up and resolved, and recognizing that stickies are often the least-read messages in ANY forum I thought it was time to bump this one back up. =)