The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Debate

whynotsin

Peredhil bonks Whynotsin fondly with a large foam rubber bat.

Unfortunately, he's so careful to do it gently, not wanting to even accidently hurt him, Whynotsin doesn't notice the tap.

With a sigh, Peredhil goes on his way, avoiding the debate.

Clam chowder and chicken noodle are both far too bland. If I had to pick one or the other, I'd take the chowder, because it's less bland.

The other problem with clam chowder and chicken is that they don't really lend themselves to being seasoned. You COULD add something like pepper, but for some reason it just doesn't seem to help those soups. And they're both too much broth, not enough stuff. The more stuff the better.

What's interesting is cream of tomato with tabasco sauce. Of course that doesn't really tend to fill one up, because that's ALL broth, but its a thick broth, and the tabasco sauce makes things interesting.

I had a very good pasta soup once, but what's really good is chilli. Yes, its not a soup. Its something far, far greater.

aye... why such an insistance on formalization... If you want to voice your thoughts on soup... then just voice them...

turns on tangeant generator: sputter, sputter, plop, plop...buzzzz

Soup steaming form a mug on a cold, cold day... Carried in a thermous, Chedder or potato... Whatever, it sooth's your throat and belly... Too hot, might burn, that's okay... blow it cool soft... and try taste again... I like miso, myself... soy bean's trying to be the new king... Feed for all... Toxins sux... Maybe they fix them, before we get stuck... Live from the Airwaves, a preacher mans says:

I wish you we're dying, dying to live. If the world see's illusion, and ngostics' embrace a way. Which way do you follow? Which way should we stray.

Good question, on wise one... Wise in your lies? No not lies... misperceptions. Perceptions turned broken... Heat starts to rise...The crowds shirks and seeth... Foundations do crumble, based on baseless beliefs... Try, find, be more open... And risk, your own destruction... Rebirth relive... our culture blends tangeant from nature... We quake and we quiver... Someone say us deliver: From the cold maw of night... We lie still free from light... hushed in a shadow. You strive for new ways. Burning brickyards do tremble, from the world we believe. So will you walk with me? Or run so far away... down throught the meadow ... Did alice search so? Following the white rabbit of resurection for all. So hinged you did cling... summored questions...

Blink, Blink... Sweat starts to drop... I question my foundations... I watch as they drop... From the pedestal on high, where the mighty did drewl... I wonder if heavens more wonderful, if i put myself through hell. Hmm... Rain drops start falling, but the colds gone away. The moon lights still waxing... Flash forward shimmering waves... across a few oceans we find them. the long taxed and the brave. So valent, so noble... DVD X-box bundle? Waiting in lazy, lazy days...Oh hell, they must have earned it... still waiting... dot. save.

revery

the dreamlost

"big light, blue light, yel-low light, purple..." (the gravel pit)

the dream continues...

I am so glad this debat is off to a healthy start.....

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

O I so do love the random thoughts that perad around the world...The frog and the hog la de da dum de dump. Get him Gus.

now-a-days we add the numbers to the fox test... i.e.

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890 (for some reason, i always want to type 'fence' instead of 'dog' go figure)

well, atleast that's how our mates in britain want it

done... it's all kind out-dated really, but our gov'ts refuse to share technology...at least in that aspect. silly...

revery

the dreamlost

"lo, lo, lo mates"

the dream continues...

Edited by reverie

Yeah, chicken soup! What you gotta realise here, is that there's lots of ways to make chicken soup. There's all your various pre-made soups (lipton's, campbell's, chunky, to name a few) which aren't too bad on their own merit. I particularly like adding soy sauce and pepper to lipton's. And of course, there's restaurant soups. And homemade soups. Chicken or turkey and rice is the best soup. Period. :P (in my opinion, anyways... ha-ha~!)

:tree:

Homemade soup is always the best. I make this stuff called Cabbage Patch soup that's a recipe my mom showed me once ^_^

You start with two family sized cans of Vegetable Beef soup, add only one can of water and one can of beef broth, and then add: 1 can garbonzo beans, 1 can kidney beans, 3 carrots, 1/2 bag of corn, and then bring it to a rolling boil (takes a while, there's a LOT of it.)

Then you add the cabbage and the celery, along with the noodles. You prepare the noodles like you would chicken noodle soup from there, stirring and bringing it to a low simmer...after that, you add salt and pepper and can feed yourself and family for a week ^_^

It makes about one cauldron full, and I'm serious about the cauldron.