The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

May I join?

Guest Princess Alvera

Guest Princess Alvera

My name's Princess Alvera, and I would really love to join this board. I f you want a sample of my writing, here's one. I hope a poem is okay.

I opened up a book,

and got lost in caves so dark.

I've wandered with a princess,

through a wondrous fairy park.

I've met Kings and queens and royalty,

Elves, Pixies and knights.

I've seen spells and magic powers,

watched duels and witnessed fights.

All this I've done in comfort,

I've seen and heard and looked,

from my room, warm and cosy.

when i opened up a book.

So, can I join?

Hopeful of joining,

Princess.

Jechum floats in...

You can almost never find an almost dragon when you need one...

Jechum shouts, "WYVERN! Where are you! You know you shouldn't keep Princesses waiting!"

I would recommend offering him money. He's not allowed to take it but it does seem to make him show up faster.

Jechum floats out...

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - Lore Master

*Theme music from the series "People's Court" comes on*

Wyvern, dressed in a grey business suite, dark shades, a white toupee, and a pair of newly polished pitch black 1,000$ shoes, slams open the door to his office. He strides in hurredly, accompanied by what appear to be none other then the celebrities Al Gore and Mike Tyson, as well as several menacing looking body guards dressed completely in black. Following directly behind Wyvern and the other two celebrities is an unbelievably enormous flood of reporters. Rushing into his office, Wyvern is terrified to find that reporters are flooding through each of the office entrances, crawling through the windows, and even breaking through the roof with jagged machetes. Soon, Wyvern and the rest of the celebrities are surrounded by savage, blood thirsty news reporters. The body guards don't even try to help them, as they're quite busy having fun sending 'Beep-beep' noises to each other through their walkie-talkies...

"Mr. Wyvern!" shouts one of the reporters "What are your comments on the recent scandal?!"

The overgrown clears his throat, and, adjusting his tie and toupee, murmers "Ah did not sleep with that woman..."

"Errrr..." calls out the reporter "I meant the bank scandal!"

There are several shouts of argreement from the rest of the reporters.

Al Gore speaks up for Wyvern: "We have no comment on that scandal at the moment..."

There are numerous outraged cries from the news rats.

"C'mon! We want the scoop!"

"Yeah!!!"

While Wyvern and Al Gore think of a response, Mike Tyson ignores the enraged shouts and quietly takes another bite out of the ear sandwich he's currently munching on...

Thinking rapidly of a cover-up, Wyvern quickly turns to Princess Alvera.

"I am actually making a mutual agreement with a member of the loyal family, and owner of the bank, Ms. Alvera here..."

"Wha-?" starts Alvera.

Wyvern quickly silences her by winking and handing her an application labeled 'ACCEPTED'.

Wyvern and Princess Alvera smile as the reporters snap several photos of them shaking hands...

OOC: Princess Alvera, sorry for the delay in accepting your application. You have been accepted as an initiate for your poem, and thus are now part of the Pen community. Welcome! We look forward to seeing you post with us.

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is like one big crime: I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.