The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

More random...stuff?

James Crow

I just started to wake up and realised that months, MONTHS, have flow by.  MONTHS!  I don't know who was in charge of my body and mind at the time but I want to speak to them.

On other topics.  Random question.  How would one re-dub a story.  Like old kung fu movie dubbing.  The bad dub where the lips move for a good minute and all they say is yes.  If I can't figure this out I could always ignore it and try some other story, but I think it would be funny and an inside joke when the story comes out.  So, any thoughts?

• Like 1

Or like the old Spaghetti Westerns where the cowboy is CLEARY inhaling and exhaling cigarette smoke and NOT making a deadly threat, THEN you hear him inhale/exhale while his lips move.

I think you would do it like Peredhil's example, but you'd have to do it line by line - the original line that the author WANTS the reader to "see" and then, underneath it in brackets, what the reader ACTUALLY "sees".

• Like 2

Those are all very helpful and I think I know how to do it...maybe?  The problem is it's also an action scene an action is not my native tongue.  But I broke my brain on an idea that helps that....maybe.  Give me five-ish hours and I think I'll do something....maybe!  

Other news, I have more ideas!  I finally came up with my favorite trope character, the gentalman thief, and he fits in one of worlds!  EEEEEEEEEEEEE!  And after I re-dub the episode I need too I will start showing all the places I see.

• Like 1