The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

DEFINITIONS

Snypiuer

Shaolinfreude:

When one experiences joy, pleasure or self-satisfaction from witnessing or learning of the misfortune, failure, trouble, humiliation, defeat, etc. of monks who practice martial arts.

EXAMPLE:

You: Did you see how many monks he killed when he stole their Child-God and/or Holy/Sacred relic!?

Mynx: YEAH! That'll teach them to keep/protect a 5,000-year-old secret!

• Like 1

Paunchtificate:

noun:

The abdomen, gut, belly (especially if protruding - i.e., potbelly) of a pontiff, high priest or pope.

verb:

To display, utilize, present, etc. one's paunch in a pretentious, dogmatic, pompous, bombastic, excessively grandiose, arrogant (as if it is the only one that is perfect and without flaw), etc. manner.

EXAMPLE:

You: *Enters room. Full belly displayed for all to see. Boldly strolls to center of room, belly first, with everyone and everything falling away or pushed aside by it, with not so much as a thought nor care. Stands proudly, so all may gaze upon its' wonder.*

Mynx: *Reverently approaches. Begins to softly rub the belly, eyes closed while chanting.* I wish I had a million dollars. I wish I had a million dollars.

• 2 months later...

Toobinati:

Group, society, organization, etc. that believe they are hidden and that their activities are secret and unknown to the common people (everyone NOT a member) but, in reality, their existence and activities are, not only, FULLY known worldwide, by every level of society, but have been, literally, from the very moment of their conception.

EXAMPLE:

You: Umm . . . what, EXACTLY are Peredhil and Snypiuer . . . doing in there? Why are they dressed like that? Do they know we can see them!?

Mynx: *Head in hands, shame in her voice* The "Ceremonial Call to the Ancient High Hubabub" . . . those are their "Ceremonial Vestments" . . . no . . . they think it's a one-way mirror that they can "secretly" watch the world through.

You: And you're married to one of them?

Mynx: *Slumped shouldered and in a soft, defeated voice* yeah . . .