The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!*

Snypiuer

I set the default skin to 'HALLOWEEN PEN' for the holiday (will change it back on Nov. 1).

If you don't want to keep it 'till then, you can change it back to the 'Blue' skin by going to the bottom left hand side of the page and change the setting to 'IP.Board'.

Feel free to give your opinion and whether or not a skin for each Holiday is a good idea.

To other news, I STILL haven't figured out who will get the T-shirt.

I REALLY like everyones' work. Each one is good in it's own way and I can't figure out how to pick which one is best. It's like trying to pick which one of your children you love more (we ALL know it's the boy - but it's not 'socially acceptable' to admit it) - you love them equally for individual reasons.

SO, I'm going to figure out a way to randomly pick the winner.

I know it's a cowardly way to resolve my dilemma, but I can't bring myself to, basically, say that ANYONES' work is not as good as another's - ESPECIALLY when I like them all so much!

I'll make certain that the next contest has a more SPECIFIC goal in order to make it clear who wins.

This brings us to:

I'm also going to see how many shirts I can afford to get so it will be easier for me to get them to whoever wins one (right now, I need to figure out delivery cost, send a money order and wait for it to get deposited before it's sent - if I have a few on hand, I can just send them out) there is sizes Small to 2X Large available, so I need an idea of what sizes I should stock up on. I'm a 3X Large (at least) and unsure what would be considered an 'average' size for others.

Let me know what you think!