The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Just sayin'

Snypiuer

Snypiuer has been lovin' himself some Kate Micucci.

O.K., Snypiuer has a soft spot for ukulele music (Who doesn't love a 6'3"/459 lb. Polynesian mountain of a human being strumming a tiny 4 stringed instrument and singing "Over the Rainbow" to an island rhythm in a high pitched tenor?), that's how I got turned on to Kate. I saw her sing and play the ukulele on Scrubs - where she portrayed Ted's girlfriend, Stephanie "The Gooch" Gooch.

Not only does she have some great ukulele and comedic/novelty songs (solo and with Riki Lindhome as the group "Garfunkel and Oates"), but she also has some really good SONGS. Her "Walking in Los Angeles" is a throw back to the days of "King of the Road" (IMO-of course) and her "Just Say When" is touching and just plain good.

Pile on the fact that I find her singing voice to be amazing and you don't even have to mention that she is one of the cutest, most adorable women I've ever seen - with big eyes and a smile that transforms her face from cute to rather pretty.

I don't know how hard it is for her to come up with her songs, but whether it's a long drawn out process or off the top of her head, she has the kind of talent I wish I had.

I'm just sayin'.