The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Kitty piccies..or any pet!

DL_Snake

We were talking about sparhawk's cat in the irc channel..so

[23:51] <InTheEnd> c'mon spar

[23:51] <InTheEnd> kitty piccies please?

[23:51] <InTheEnd> ^^

[00:01] <Asmadeus> (I suggest kitty pictures too!)

[00:09] <Tralla> omg

[00:09] * Sparhawk is now known as Spar{Wrk}

[00:09] <Tralla> I can see the bombardment of fuzzy cuteness now

hehe

how about it peeps? wanna share your fuzzy kitty piccies?

actually...how about any pet?

I know someone who's going to love this thread (besides myself, that is :P) ... and do unspeakable things to me if I'm not part of it. So without further ado, here's Teaser :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Youmay bask in my glory now, human. Genius in action : "How do I get the crisps without one of the humans noticing? Mmm ... nice and warm on this screen" zzzz

Well, I wrote this up a while ago for my journal, but I thought that it was especially appropriate for the thread. This is our new kitten and his arch-nemesis, our older cat. :)

Let me set the scene for you: It's Saturday. A nice, sunny Saturday about a week before Halloween. Our intrepid heroine (duhduhDAH!) and her trusty sidekick (Valyth) are racing through the seedy streets of town, intent upon foiling evil-doers and obtaining nutritional supplements for poor, hungry Psychomutt. Tires squealing and afterbunners in full flow, they careen their way through the labyrinthine parking lot of what looks like a simple PetSmart, unaware even as they park that things are not as they seem.

You see, this particular PetSmart is only a facade, a cruel illusion held over the very Gates of Torment themselves, and within the deceptive steel-and-concrete edifice lives a force unlike any the world has known before, a Power that will launch our unsuspecting heroes into a battle that will leave them forever changed. He is...

Posted Image

Pictures of his nefarious deeds follow, and I will warn you now that they are not for the faint of heart. Deadly Cute and a vicious tendency to Nibble are the least of this fuzzy villain's weapons, all of which he used against our unsuspecting heroes. Though our cameras were there to witness the foul events, some of our most stalewart crewmembers were maimed or injured during the encounter.

Continue reading at your own risk, for what follows can only be called a pictorial account of Unspeakable Acts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

... these were the last images that we were able to retrieve from the scene of battle before our own crew succumbed to the might of this adversary. Of  Posted Imagevayenne, we have had no word for weeks. We fear the worst. If, indeed, she has fallen to the Power of Loki, is there any hope left? Is all the world doomed to live under the paw of this kitten tyrant?

Who can save us?!

Posted Image

Edited by Yui-chan

My kitty would would be Tres, the evil looking Siamese mix on the left... The cat on the right is the family cat, Deuce, who *despises* Tres, but in this case they were both so fascinated with the very rare occurrence of snow that she didn't care how close he was.

Posted Image

And the pride n joy of my life, my little papillon Dino. This little guy may be soft, but he's got big spaniel eyes that will melt you into gooey puddle from ten feet and more away with his patented sad-puppy-won't-you-love-me look.

Posted Image

Him as a 6 month-old baby, and him as he is now:

Posted Image

I like the cat pictures more Tralla. Sorry but that dog doesn't melt anything for me.

Though if you want to see something so cute that it will melt your heart, well I guess that Puss In Boots picture will do that.

Oh and the Tabby cat who is sitting on the bed looking like a Proud Lion is my cat Sox. He's one of the most adorable cats out there... Especially at night time, he's not happy unless he's sleeping right on top of me as I fall asleep and I have to pet him too. If I don't he keeps nudging my hands with his nose to try and get them on top of his head so I can pet him...

post-538-1205548982_thumb.jpg

post-538-1205549044_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sparhawk

• 3 weeks later...

I have way too many pictures of my fuzzbutts to share so here are a few of my favorites. Lily is the white one, Ranger is the darker colored one. Lily-bits is my baby, Ranger-kins is my brat :) but I love him for being that way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Heh heh...

Lo and Behold,

Soldier Tom. K. Spartan, Grand Marshall of the Divine Insurrection of Cat Kind, and Supreme Destroyer of Anything that Smells Remotely of Cat-Nip.

Posted Image

As a kitten, and then a bit more grown

Posted Image

And the obligatory picture of Soldier Tom's drug dealer. That cat's addicted to the 'nip.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...