The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW III - Garnavon Hall OOC thread

Gnarlitch

I cannot remain IC and post a vote before Marcus has replied. I really hope he is intending to reply and not stay in hiding, or else I will have to create my post just before the time limit is up. I do have some plans for how to go about writing my accusation post, but Marcus' answer to my question will play a crucial role.

And I understand you're just poking us, but I'm passing the poke to Ozy. :poke:

I didn't want to clutter the thread, so I went here instead:

Celes, good comeback! *bows to you* But I have to make one request: Would you please change the person Elisabeth is addressing from Marcus to Katharine?

I know it seems nitpicky. :( But I think it would still have just as much impact with Elisabeth addressing Katharine again. The problem is that even though Marcus having left the room already in my post is such a small part, I'm really proud of *my* post as it is, and don't want to change it unless I have to.

*LOL* Itchy, you had even more luck on your side than I did, but I don't begrudge you that. My hat is still off to you.

As for "why Cooper?" well...here's a PM to Gnarlitch:

Actually, I recognized the risks, but after careful analysis of the rest of the thread, relaized it was quite likely that the chances of Celes staying certain of Cooper until the end were about equal with the chances of Katzaniel *not* voting against me.

Throw in the variable of I've been quite uncertain who she *would* vote for, and a killing of Cooper and casting blame on Celes seemed like as good an idea as killing Katzaniel or Celes (at worst), *and* was the more melodramatic option.

Besides, sometimes a gamble's just more fun than a sure thing.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeviiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,

~Ozymandias~

P.S.-

Cautious? I'm up against Sherlock Holmes, for crying out loud!

The deck is just a wee bit stacked against me as is. ;>)

The rest of the time I spent mostly running around like Speedy Gonzalez trying to follow every lead and all possible theories/targets, and get all my thoughts down in type and sent to Elwen, so she'd be prepared in case I died. Even by game end, eyerthing I was/had been certain of was a short, short list. I just looked at what seemed most likely from everyone's RPing and ran with it.

Elwen'll tell you. I did that with *everything*. :rolleyes:

(until she croaked, of course) :>(

Hmm. Oh, what the hey. Does anybody else want to know why they died? Everybody actually *did* die for a reason; but be forewarned, some of you were simple necessity (red herrings and the like).

Back to the game's finish, though. To all my fellow players, a fond thanks. Veterans and fellow newbies (if there were any!), all of you made playing my first game awesome!

To Tanny, Gnarlitch, Elwen, Lady Celes and Katzaniel, a thanks especially for putting up with my own unique form of mania in my roleplaying, incessant PMs, and odd requests so graciously the whole time. Domo arigato!

*bows*

Finally, Katzaniel...DAMN, girl! That was a final post to end all final posts!!!

You took all my own RP strategies and 'dirty tricks', and hoist me right up on my petard with them.

I humbly concede to the greater roleplayer. *bows deeply*

Once again, EVERYBODY did an incredible job!!!! I was actually happy to have lost once I read all of the final posts. Evil NEEDED to lose!

However, it has been a learning experience, and I won't make the same mistakes twice, my worthy opponents!

:wolf: *urp*

Ow, quit lynching me!

after my death, it was fun haunting Ozy and hearing his take on things and some of his strategies! :lol: He was an especially good sport with the haunting. Numerous PM's going oooooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOoooo and such. :whistle: I think I like this forum and all the "extra" role play, although I must admit that at times I merely scanned posts for the basic gist of things while trying to stay awake. The last few weeks I've been working a decidedly odd schedule of some days and some nights, never sure which will happen until the day before it actually happens. My wife has been a saint for putting up with it. :blink: Anyways, work is back to "normal" now, at least as far as schedule. So, now I can concentrate on games more! :woot: :wizzie: B)

*lol* Ozy you took this role exactly the same way I did with the precedent game, when I was the wolf errr....fox. It was constant plotting and theorizing about not only whom shall we kill but also whom we shall lynch or how we shall vote.

As for me, I was grasping straws until the seer announced himself. By separating those who voted against Elwen from those who didn't, it allows me to deduct about some of the innocents. Since the day Eyremon tried to lure Ozy away from the Baner and the Seer, I knew he was innocent. You, among everyone else, attracted my attention but I wasn't sure so I voted a bit like a sheep.

As soon as the butler's dead, I expected to be the one to die since I clearly voiced out that Ozy was the culprit and, at a late stage of the game, with Katz as a protector, it would had been the logical choice. But I do agree that killing Cooper brought up a very dramatic end and I'm thankful for that.

Ozy: I do have to thank you for being an amazing antagonist in this game. It was fun. :)

I read it and it is still a great read. As for WW3, you already have my permission. ;)

But I wonder about X-Sabre and Matteo's characters, since they turn into NPC's in the middle of the game and nobody interacted with them afterward.

Ozy: Ça fait plaisir. :)