The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

OOC for WW XXXIV: Art Gallery

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at the hospital here, waiting for the doc to come let me know he's done with my roommate's surgery. Will try to get the post up (again, have had to abandon it partway typed up three times already in the last couple days).

One way or the other, we're going in to the LAST lynching phase, so get your thinking caps on - or your dice, whichever. ;)

oh YEAH! scorecard! sheesh...

the cast list remains the same, due to NPC kill.

Your current scorecard:

Tanuchan - Cornelia Chesterfield

Finnius - Ed the Fish

Mithrandin - Dennis Cleaver (DC)

Merelas - Jordan Mountjoy, innocent villager - first lynching

Patrick - Pierre Legrand, SEER - first wolf kill

Verileah - Milo, innocent villager - second lynching

Giles Jordan - Giles Jordan, innocent villager - second wolf kill

Venefyxatu - Ebinezer Marlend, innocent villager - third lynching

NPC Kill - the Mayor's secretary - third wolf kill

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking on behalf of Ayshela - RL emergencies have dragged her away from the Pen...

1. This resolves as a Wolf win.

2. Tanny was the wolf, Finnius the Baner, and Mithrandin - the lynching victim - was the last villager.

3. As soon as I get more than two minutes to myself when I am capable of thinking coherently, I'll post up the IC finale.

*bows head*

Congrats, Tanny :P

Hmmm... sorry... if I'm not wrong, Mith was the lynched... and the end was wolf against baner. That is a *tie*, since wolf would win against a villager in direct confront during the day, but the baner actually has the power to stop the wolf through baning either himself or the wolf.

I happily accept the stalemate - it was fun to play this! And if it helps 'shela to write the end, Cornelia is a psychopat. She eliminated, or tried to, everyone who she considered a failure as an artist.

*hugs Ayshela*

Take care hun - hope you're doing alright.

Hmmm... sorry... if I'm not wrong, Mith was the lynched... and the end was wolf against baner. That is a *tie*, since wolf would win against a villager in direct confront during the day, but the baner actually has the power to stop the wolf through baning either himself or the wolf.

I happily accept the stalemate - it was fun to play this! And if it helps 'shela to write the end, Cornelia is a psychopat. She eliminated, or tried to, everyone who she considered a failure as an artist.

*hugs Ayshela*

Take care hun - hope you're doing alright.

the banners power fails at the end of the game if the wolves equal or outnumber him during the day. so you win. how did Giles fail as an artist?

the banners power fails at the end of the game if the wolves equal or outnumber him during the day. so you win. how did Giles fail as an artist?

Aaah... I see...

Giles failed because he failed to see the Great Artist Cornelia is, of course!!! ;)