Patrick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Billi Zane

Clan: Ventrue

History:

Billi was embraced at the age of 23 some 50 or so years ago just because she didn't listen to her mother and she stole out one night under the cover of darkness to be with someone who turned out to be exactly the wrong sort of man.

Instead of being a temporary plaything of some rich and powerful young businessman a handful of insightful comments made at just the right moment convinced her sire that she might be of use to his business and the clan... eventually.

For now however, despite showing a surprising grasp of business practices and being able to maneuver smoothly in the world of inter-business politics Billi still has a lot of growing up to do.

Her latest trick is to dress up in a faux-vampiric-goth style and go to 'hang out' with whatever outrageous crowd she can find. There is a good chance that this is only done to infuriate her sire and other occasional mentors from clan Ventrue.

Going to wait for Mardrax's character (he said soon). Game thread shall be up tomorrow.

Tanuchan - Lilah Lestrand - Tremere

Mithrandin - Osidian - Assamite

Finnius - Francis - Malkavian

Merelas - Sylas - Nosferatu

Venefyxatu - Andreas Giovanni - Giovanni

Savage Dragon - Simon Hopkins - Brujah

Gryphon - Billi Zane - Ventrue

LilacFlame (?)

Mardrax - character being worked on

Name: Francesca San Gioveto

Clan: Lasombra

Apparent Age: early thirties, depending on how deep the shadows are

Actual Age: 1789, a good year for women and wine.

Generation: 9th

Nature: Traditionalist

Demeanor: Autocrat

Appearance: Slender, yet with some fat where there should be. Extremely straight black hair down to the small of her back, usually bound up. Very dark eyes. Clearly Mediteranean look. Prefers long dresses with elaborate embroideries. Usually the one to go for the red and black combination.

The San Gioveto family was a long line of winemakers from Tuscany, Italy, who grew to great wealth during the Italian renaissance, but especially when the last of the De' Medici's turned his alcoholic favour on their produce. When Francesca was embraced, she had a brother and two cousins to carry on the family line, and the company.

She was embraced by a Lasombran vampire on a cold night in early january 1820. He was weak, by clan standards, and felt he needed to prove himself. She wasn't an easy prey by any standards, which he hoped would be acknowledged by the clan elders. Instead, he was granted Final Death by them, for siring a childe without permission. She was left Caitiff by association and shunned by the clan, yet she was allowed to "live".

Her brother and his wife died not long after in a robbery on the way home from church, and in the two months following, both her cousins died under mysterious circumstances. Her brother's death was blamed for their staying homebound and lustless, and the ensueing palor. There, she raised her niece, or at least, paid for the nannies, and was taught how to run the company.

After her father had died, she decided to invest in the surge of technology that had been growing since the turn of the century, and she and her husband emigrated to Goldendown to base a clothing company there, which is currently still running strong, and left her niece to fend for the wine company. There, she befriended a Toreador designer by the name of Sarah DeVeaux, who adopted her as her own childe and taught her the ways of the Toreador, and the Camarilla in general. They moved in together during the 90's, and are currently mostly living off the interest of several investments, with plenty of free expensive wine to host the parties her newfound mate and mentor is so fond of hosting.

Disciplines:

Obtenebration

Presence

Dominate

Edited by Mardrax

Game thread is up!

Roles shall be PM'd in 24 hours, until then feel free to RP freely. Current ingame time is about 10-11 pm.

Players are:

Mardrax - Francesca San Gioveto - Lasombra

Lilacflame (?) (PM'd her)

A minor clarification about the baner and the gravedigger.

The gravedigger can choose once during the game to bring back a vampire from the dead. This doesn't work on the gravedigger himself, nor does it work once the gravedigger is dead.

If the baner banes the wolves' target or banes a wolf when there is only one wolf remaining the kill doesn't happen.

If the baner banes a wolf when there are still two wolves left, then there is a 50% chance for the kill to happen.

Oh, and in case it wasn't clear, there are 2 wolves.

I'm traveling in about an hour and will be out of town until Monday evening.... I will have 'net access but it is both dial up and random :P.

Still, I should be able to post later this evening or tomorrow morning.

*poofs to stuff things in the car*

Updated score sheet:

Savage Dragon - Simon Hopkins - Brujah - dead - 1st lynch

Specials, you have 24 hours to PM me (or possibly not in the case of the gravedigger) your targets.

Updated score sheet:

Merelas - Sylas - Nosferatu - dead - 1st wolf kill

It is now lynching phase. Vote away.

Edit: due to Easter and all that the voting phase might be extended to allow people the chance to get their votes in.

Updated score sheet:

Merelas - Sylas - Nosferatu - dead - 1st wolf kill

Gryphon - Billi Zane - Ventrue - dead - 2nd wolf kill

Mardrax - Francesca San Gioveto - Lasombra - dead - 2nd lynch

It is now lynching phase. Vote away.

My most humble apologies Patrick for my absence in this game.

I totally forgot I had a work conference running right through the middle of the time the game was going to be on.

I see it didn't make a lot of difference to my character's lifespan, but non-the-less I'm sorry for the unexplained absence.

Sorry, but I don't have time to write a lynching post today, got to be packing and then catching a plane. The post shall be going up tomorrow.

Mithrandin/Ossidian has been lynched, and that brings the victory of the wolves. Tanny and Vene were the wolves and by taking out Finnius they can now easily win. The IC end to the game is being worked out between the three of them.

Roles were as follows:

Tanuchan - Lilah Lestrand - Tremere - WOLF

Mithrandin - Osidian - Assamite - BANER

Venefyxatu - Andreas Giovanni - Giovanni - WOLF

Gryphon - Billi Zane - Ventrue - GRAVEDIGGER

Mardrax - Francesca San Gioveto - Lasombra - SEER

It's a pity that the gravedigger went to an inactive player, would have been interesting to see that role work. Thanks to all for participating.