The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

How is your emotional IQ?

Regel

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/...m?idRegTest=693

We have all taken standard IQ tests but what people could not figure out is why some brilliant people were not making out too well in life.

This was my resulting score, I was not surprised.

Overall results

Your Emotional IQ is good - higher than average in fact. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You are optimistic and positive, and adapt well to altering circumstances. You are comfortable with yourself, and you know and appreciate your talents and strong points as well as your weaknesses. You are able to motivate yourself, and find the energy and the strength necessary to complete what you need to do to reach your goals. You are one of the resilient people who bounce back after major drawbacks, survive hardship without bitterness, and still manage to empathize with others. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

I feel like the character in an old song called "Rubberbandman". :rolleyes:

64 :)

Your Emotional IQ is good - higher than average in fact. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You are optimistic and positive, and adapt well to altering circumstances. You are comfortable with yourself, and you know and appreciate your talents and strong points as well as your weaknesses. You are able to motivate yourself, and find the energy and the strength necessary to complete what you need to do to reach your goals. You are one of the resilient people who bounce back after major drawbacks, survive hardship without bitterness, and still manage to empathize with others. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

Edited by Whisky in Babylon

42. Am sick and not exactly chipper today though.

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. This is likely evident in your ability to relate to others, express your needs, and maintain a satisfactory level of emotional health. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ. After all, we can always improve our communication, ways of relating to others and resilience. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better emotional health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.

73 -

HA!!! Fat lot they know....<evil laughter rolling across the background>

Bah! What rot!

This is more a self-confidence test that anything else. Knowling thyself is not to know others.... and contentment with my own mind does not mean I am particularly good at gauging or communicating with others.

Any emotional IQ test that gives me more than 65% is... well... you know.

Overall results

Your Emotional IQ is excellent – much higher than average in fact. This means that for the most part, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You are optimistic and positive, and adapt well to altering circumstances. You are comfortable with yourself, and you know and appreciate your talents and strong points as well as your weaknesses. You are able to motivate yourself, and find the energy and the strength necessary to complete what you need to do to reach your goals. You are one of the resilient people who bounce back after major drawbacks, survive hardship without bitterness, and still manage to empathize with others. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

Wyvern licks his lips as he scrawls the results of his test on a blank sheet of Devil's Advocate paper. He scratches it with an official almost dragonic claw mark of approval, then carefully positions his results on top of the pile in a manner that covers Canid and Geldrinhor's scores simultaneously.

Overal rusults

Yor Emotional IQ is absulootly the best – so high, it's like Peredil standerdz. This means that for alwayz, you can gets the feeling out in clearly inapropriate situations. You are oportunistic and pursistant, and now can offer otherz a new produkt to allow them to humble themselves in yer shadowz. You know and apreciate your talents and strongh points, but with Almost Dragonic Brand Emotional IQ Test Cheatsheets™, everyone else can pass demselves off as '999' kinda people as well! Yoo're able to manipulate yurself, and will find the enurgy and the strength nececary to manipulate others to buy thiz produkt. You are that rezilient dood who will bounce back after major drawbacks, barely survive hardship, and stil try to sell teh sheetz. Almost Dragonic Brand Emotional IQ Test Cheatsheets™ - all da answerz, half the gramar. Call now: 1-900-LONGTERMBENEFITS.

(Because I prefer to show, instead of tell. . .)

Tzimfemme pulled a slip of paper from the side of the Emotional IQ Test Bot.

"What? I didn't even get an 'IQ' score. I got. . .waaaaitaminute. . .doubt I'm supposed to use those letters on Pen property, we have decorum y'know. . ."