The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXVIII: Signup & OOC

He is physically blind, and he can write. However, don't expect him to proofread his written work, unless you convert his writing to braille. ;)

---------------------------

On another little note, phases....

For reasons I cannot understand, I began with a day phase post, and have allowed 2 days to pass during the time that should be night phase (and therefore only 1 day long). Oh well.

This next phase will also last two days in real life, as it is day phase on the third day of the case (each phase will last one in game day in this lawsuit, should allow more witnesses to be brought through before the jury gives a verdict). As it is day phase, feel free to lynch one among yourselves, or I will knock off an NPC.

And as you may have noticed, I am running behind once more :P.

-Name - Shine Royce

-Sex - Male

-Age - 47

-Basic appearance - slovenly, living model of the "white trash" generalization

-Background - He doesn't work, and considers his earning fifteen dollars a day for sitting around to be an absolutely wonderful thing. He'll hop on the first bandwagon he thinks has enough support, and is perhaps the dimmest juror.

-Name - Stella Hulric

-Sex - Female

-Age - 51

-Basic appearance - A lower class woman who wishes to appear to be from the middle or upper class. She is a large lady.

-Background - Married, husband's name is Cal. She enjoys mixed drinks, and is easily panicked.

-Name - Millie Dupree

-Sex - Female

-Age - 43

-Basic appearance - (none yet)

-Background - Her husband Hoppy works a real estate agency, 5 kids, 3 of which are in junior colleges, other 2 in high school, stay-at-home mother of teenagers

-Name - Herman Grimes

-Sex - Male

-Age - 59

-Basic appearance - white, casually dressed, normal looking eyeglasses, does not look blind

-Background - Works as a computer programmer, has lived in area for about 3 years, married, no kids

Edited by Akallabeth

-Name - Herman Grimes

-Sex - Male

-Age - 59

-Basic appearance - white, casually dressed, normal looking eyeglasses, does not look blind

-Background - Works as a computer programmer, has lived in area for about 3 years, married, no kids

A blind Computer Programmer ? wow I am inpressed

Giles-

Evidently there are braille "monitors" which enable people to read text that is on the screen, or that they have written. There is even a braille version of ASCII code.

Here's a link to a little article about this topic, should you wish to read more.

--------------

Some lynched players will be removed from the jury, others will merely be bought and paid for, and therefore no longer willing to influence the other jurors, and change the trial.

As always, feel free to drop off questions, and I'll try to answer them in some way.

(edit: I'll also try to use correct spelling in my answers, or leave something like this at the bottom ;) )

Edited by Akallabeth

Once again, I do not have a post to offer.

On checking Nightfae's profiles, I noted that she has not logged into the Pen since the 15th. As she is will be lynched unless votes change, I will allow one more day for this phase, giving her a chance to post and possibly vote, and will then post.

My apologies once more.

Edited by Akallabeth

The first lynching victim was:

B.A. Peterson/Giles Jordan

(courtesy of random.org)

As I've stated in the game thread, day and night phase will each be 2 days long to allow for an easier RP schedule for those who wish to post. Thus the "night phase" will end Thursday, June 22nd, at 5:30 AM GMT.

Also as stated in the game thread, Specials are to PM me, and anyone who has questions, PM me.

Also, bribes are currently not being accepted. Please try again some other time. ;)

Perhaps so :/

However, you now have company, as one of your fellow jurors who was a popular removal choice has joined the ranks of the Wolfed.

Savage Dragon/Johnathan Deere is no longer a free vote, but one that has been purchased. He is still able to RP in game, but he is not allowed to vote for lynchings, and is not allowed to try to influence other players.

Happy lynching to all those still alive and able to vote!

Though the WW portion of the game is over, I'm requesting that the remaining unlynched, unkilled (undead? ;) ) jurors decide the verdict. I've allowed a large window of time for this, but please post soon as disagreements may arise and require time to be sorted out.

Roles, etc:

Jurors:

1. Shine Royce NPC

2. Stella Hulric NPC

3. Natasha Allan NightFae SEER

4. John White-Toe Patrick

5. Catherine "Cat" Barnes Ayshela

6. Katelyn Smythe Mynx WOLF (Lynching #2) – Replaced by Rikki Coleman

7. B. A. Peterson Giles Jordan (Lynching #1)

8. Jerry Fernendez NPC

9. Johnathan Deere Savage Dragon (Kill #2) – Replaced by Nicolas Easter

10. Millie Dupree NPC (Kill #1)

11. Herman Grimes NPC (jury foreman)

12. Jimmy Thompson srsizzy

Alternates:

1. Nicolas Easter NPC

2. Rikki Coleman NPC

3. Lonnie Shaver NPC

Important non-juror NPCs:

Judge Harkin

Wendall Rohr – Plaintiff’s (Jacob/Celeste Wood’s) principal lawyer