The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Succubusted

Wyvern

Wyvern barges through the Cabaret Room doors, dressed in only a scarlet birthday gift ribbon and crowned with a flurry of whipped cream on his horns. The overgrown lizard glances left and right until he spots the curled tail of a certain special succubus. He clears his throat of a few ashes and makes sure that his ribbon looks presentable, then skips over to Signe and spreads his arms out before her.

"Happy birthday Ssssigne!"

Signe turns and pauses for a moment as she notices Wyvern's state. The reptilian Elder grins and winks, then unties the ribbon from himself and hands it to her.

"Here, I got you this ribbon. Thought it might look good in your hair."

Signe slowly accepts the ribbon from Wyvern's claws, then stares at it blankly.

"Oh, and sssorry about arriving like this." Wyvern raises a claw to the back of his head and stares at the ground. "I got my horns dirty when I dug into the cake, and got rid of my clothes cus' I thought they'd be evidence that I dug into the cake before I was supposed to. Errr..."

Signe's eyes narrow.

"You dug into the cake?"

"H-h-have a great one." Wyvern turns and runs as fast as his scaly legs can carry him. The lizard pauses before two portraits by the door, depicting Sorciere and Knight, and tags them with "Happy Birthday!"s before sprinting out of the room.

;-)

OOC: Hope you have a great birthday, Signe. :-) May it only be a prelude to the happiness to come, best wishes to you and Candarius. Also, a very Happy Birthday to Sorciere and Knight (whose birthday was yesterday), two very fine pennites who have been absent but whose legacies live on through their posts. ^_^