The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

OOC: Where the winds blow

Sweetcherrie

This is a free form RP. There are no rules to your character, and so you can be anyone you want, within the setting of course. (So don’t try to be an alien, because that sorta wouldn’t fit the setting….)

Also, anybody that wants to join is welcome to join….even more so…please join! ;)

Character description for Maiara is in the Piazza, if you can’t see that forum, let me know and I will make sure you get a copy :)

Also a few simple rules:

-No godmoding

-No killing other people’s chars

-If you have to interact with someone else’s char, make sure this is alright with the other person

-Try to keep your grammar straight, after all we’re trying to create a magnificent story here ;)

-All OOC posts go into this thread, that means absolutely no OOC in the actual gamethread, it disrupts the flow :)

I guess that covers it….for now ;p

Oh, any questions…my PM box is always open, and you can of course also post them here ^_^

I edited some small things in my first post simply because they made more sense this way.

Also Appy asked me howcome the scroll wasn't drenched yet....basicly there are a number of spells on it, but Maiara can't make them all out yet, one of them keeps it dry in the rain though ^_^

Nahuel is a young boy from a tribe far away, trying to get home. I don't know yet why he's so far from home, but we're going to find out I think ;)

Saqui's the leading horse-lady of his herd, and his best friend as far as he's concerned.

He probably has a number of significant items on him, but I don't know yet which precisely. Consider him of slight build, typical indian clothes, and the feather of some hunting bird braided into his (mostly) loose black hair.

In other words, he's a complete mystery for you AND me at this moment.

Should be fun ^_^

Jacob is dressed in fine livery, which however does not reveal his origins, since the message he is carrying is of secret nature, and if he were captured it would be quite important to not be able to tell where he came from and where he is going to. He has shoulderlength brown hair, and almost matching colour brown eyes.

In case someone stumbles upon Jacob and his horse:

Yellowmane was directly hit by this most recent bolt of light and all that remains of him are charred pieces of bone and flesh, which vaguely resemble a horse's shape.

Jacob has badly hit his head on the rock and by the time someone would find him it would have bleeded quite a lot onto the rock behind him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...