The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

How deep into hell are you gonna to be?

Vigil StarGazer

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

My result

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Low

Level 2 | Moderate

Level 3 | Moderate

Level 4 | High

Level 5 | Low

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low

Level 7 | High

Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html

Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Note: The following response is going to contain the word ‘hell’ a lot. Given the subject matter, it’s pretty hard to avoid. If this offends you, please stop reading now!

Daryl cocked his head and yapped at Gyr, who was critically reading the survey that Vigil had presented. “What’s up, half-elf?” the werefox asked, seeing the ranger shaking with laughter.

“Oh, reading this survey... seems that according to the survey, I’d end up in the 6th layer of the Nine Hells in my afterlife... when I get there.”

Daryl looked confused and shrugged “Why’d you end up there?”

“Well, apparently, anyone who fails to believe in either the afterlife as a whole or this particular God is supposed to be cast into the city of Dis, where all the ‘heretics’ go.”

The werefox chuckled to himself. “What’d you think Mielikki have to say about that?”

Gyr grinned at his friend “Well, she doesn’t normally talk *directly* to me, but I’d say she’d probably tell me not to worry... at least about the heresy bit.”

The werefox grinned and bounced up onto the table, sniffing the survey as its little checkboxes blanked for the next person to take him. “Hm... I guess I’ll see where I’ll end up.” the werefox said, dipping a claw into the inkwell and scratching his answers on the paper.

“Oh please... you’re bound for the Abyss rather then the Nine Hells, you little agent of chaos.” Gyr retorted, ruffling Daryl’s ears playfully.

Daryl finished the survey and grinned at the results “Whoohoo, I’m going to the Nine Hells in a handbasket!” he says, pointing at his results – the Seventh level, where the violent go.

“Any homicidal urges you haven’t told me about?” Gyr said as he lifted Daryl up onto a shoulder.

“Well, there was those orcs a week ago...” Daryl said as they wandered away from the survey, Daryl recounting an amusingly painful experience for one of the orcs.

Behind them, a little imp seemed to pop out of the air above the quiz and shook its fist angrily as they mocked the idea of being sent to the Nine Hells. “I hates mortals.” it said darkly as it took out an eraser and began to scrub away the marks Daryl had left, pausing to become invisible again as another person turned into the hallway.

The invisible Hell imp is squashed with a *splat* as Wyvern slams his large calculation device onto the desk of quizes. The lizard bites his lip as he begins typing in the answers, his claws causing an irritating clacking sound as they work the keyboard.

"Yeeeeesh, thisss is tough... my favorite sin?" Wyvern waves a claw at the jumbo-calculator in disbelief. "Why don't they just ask me which bag of geld is my favorite while they're at it?! God damned impossible quizes."

Wyvern pauses and mulls over the question, then types in "Greeavarealousvyust" and enters it with a satisfied grin. Steam seems to rise from the calculator as numbers are added up at a staggering rate.

"Man, I hope that pic I stole from Satan's sockdrawer won't count against me in this." The lizard licks his lips as he types in 'part-time succubi pet' for his occupation, causing the calculator's asterix key to explode in flames. "After all: if I get below a four, I'm gonna be disappointed!"

Wyvern types in his final response as "What's chastitty?" and slams down on the enter key. The device seems to tremble for a moment, then prints a number from the side. Wyvern frowns as he examines the '2,' only to pause as he notices the series of zeroes after it. The lizard pulls at the paper, only to find that the series of zeroes continues with each five feet of paper pulled from the calculator. After thirty feet of paper have been removed, the colossal number ends at half a zero.

"Jussst my luck." Wyvern tugs at the loose end of paper, removing the last of it from the calculator. "The damned thing had to run out of paper."

"Don't worry, that isn't even the right quiz. That thing just calculates the number of lawyers you're likely to meet in the afterlife."

Wyvern turns to the sound of the familiar voice, only to be met by...

• 8 months later...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low

Level 2 | Very High

Level 3 | Very High

Level 4 | Very High

Level 5 | Very High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High

Level 7 | Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

hmm, looks like I will be keeping you company in Dis Gyrfalcon

IC: Racouol walked up wyvern with a toothy smile. " And in this afterlife I am sure you will have no geld to your name.

Wyvern started shivering "You don't think there is a place like that do you Racouol?" he asked nervously.

"Sure there is, however I am here for a diffenent reason." Racouol reached into his pocket and started pulling out panthlets, books, magazines, and brosures all on the city of dis. "These thinks started piling up in front of my door not even a few seconds after taking this survey" Racouol then reached into his pocket and pulled out 2 blueish frying pans. "I am going to someone or something some manners." Racouol the turned and started walking to the corner the imp was hiding.

*THWACK*...*POW*...*CRASH*....*SNAP,CRACKEL,POP*...*CRUNCH*

Racouol headed back to his chambers located near the deep dungeouns in the keep, leaving a badly mangled and bleeding imp behind

Edited by Racouol

• 6 months later...

I took that test, here are my results:

Second Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have come to a place mute of all light,

where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest.

This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity.

Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds

of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions.

The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine,

whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them.

You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, a

nd so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that

share in your fate.

Level Who are sent there? Score

Purgatory Repenting Believers Moderate

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low

Level 2 Lustful Extreme

Level 3 Gluttonous Low

Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low

Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low

Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low

Level 7 Violent High

Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate

Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

So Look at me: Lustful and Violent, grin. Well, I am in Archmage...:)

this was fun, I also took the 7 deadly sin one.But that one didn't make as much sense.

• 5 months later...

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

Y

ou approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:(Click on a level for more info)

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low

Level 2 Lustful Extreme

Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate

Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High

Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme

Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Extreme

Level 7 Violent Very High

Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme

Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very High

Awwwwwww - I like did so much worse than Vigil StarGazer and it like got the 8th level of hell! Moo!

• 3 weeks later...

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!

Third Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low

Level 1 Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low

Level 2 Lustful Very High

Level 3 Gluttonous Extreme

Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate

Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High

Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High

Level 7 Violent Very High

Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High

Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

Intresting.

• 6 months later...

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Sounds like my kind of place. Aristotle? Sure, why not. And being an unbaptised child myself...

Those questions about depression weren't fair. If you used to be depressed, and are not currently, that still counts.

All in all, better than I thought it would be.

Okay, way better than I thought it would be.

...alright, DISAPPOINTINGLY better. I didn't score an 'extreme' in any area; the only 'very high' was in Limbo. Some people here have rather... extreme... responses. But the questions were kind of ambiguous; it's obviously not some sort of infectious sociopathy

[runsaway]

• 8 months later...

Your fate has been decided....

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

(Click on a level for more info)

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very High

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High

Level 2 Lustful Low

Level 3 Gluttonous High

Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low

Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low

Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low

Level 7 Violent Low

Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High

Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Huh...well thats not so bad.

Like i didnt see this one comming!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

:raven:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low

Level 2 | Very High

Level 3 | Moderate

Level 4 | High

Level 5 | High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low

Level 7 | Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus | High