The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Mighty Pen Quiz

Patrick

Wyvern's answers to the actual questions were mostly written by Wyvern, I had to put them into past tense to have them fit in, and expanded in a few places on Wyvern's actions.

If any character were badly misplayed, please let me know, so I can change their actions.

Four rules? Four rules??

*looks it up*

Actually, I *did* know that. But I didn't realize *he* wrote it, and especially not that it appeared in one of his books. Huh.

See, the ironic thing is that I deliberately threw the linux question because Jhenrau wouldn't know it, but he would have known this one, even though I didn't. (I would have had him guessing between 4 and 5, instead, because I had meant that some author came by years and years later and added another rule, and he wasn't quite sure whether it was Asimov).

Looks good, though, Patrick.

• 3 weeks later...

Note: Gwaihir did not actually send me the correct answer to the first question of the quiz, about how many plant species there were, she had only sent Gwaihir asking the question back. The difference in awarding that point to Gwaihir did not change the final result as the score would just have been 5-4 instead of 6-4. ;)

• 1 month later...

After Appy's quiz against Vene is finished there shall be three winners and three losers. For easier organisation of the winning branch, there shall be a quiz between the three losers (one quiz with three participants), the winner of which shall join the three previous winners and then there'll be a classic elimination type of play between the four battling it out for victory. :)

In the three participant quiz each participant will choose a topic for three questions, and I'll add a question of my choice.

Hm, that's a really good way of doing it.

Are we allowed to choose the same topic? (Though I'd have to specify which, seeing as how I had two before... I'm not sure why I thought that was what you wanted, but anyway...) Hrm. Not that I did very well in that area, anyway. I might consider a different topic.

This is turning out to be a great deal of entertainment. Thanks for organizing all t his, Patrick.

I know it isn't really relevant but when it's my turn I'll stick with plants. What else can an elf do ;).