The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

1st of April

Yui-chan

{EDIT: April Fool's day having passed, we now return you to your regularly scheduled Pen site. If you missed the window of opportunity, you can still see the joke here. Anyone who went to http://www.themightypen.net in the course of April Fool's saw that page instead of the Portal they were used to. I hope it was worth a laugh, or at least a smile. :) }

Happy April Fool's Day!

:woot:

Tricky-tricky,

~Yui

Wyvern collapses in a panic as the flaming demon mocks him with his sneer, trembling in a heap of scales for several minutes as he considers the horrendous hacking work that may be at hand. The lizard carefully reads over the pointers, his jaw dropping at the phrase "THIS PAGE IS DOOMED!" and his beady eyes widening at the increasing insanity of the options/directions offered. It is only when he reaches the reference to "More Information" that the reptilian Elder decides to breath again, letting out a few enormous smoke rings of relief and dispelling a final shiver of anxiety.

OOC: I agree with Gyrfalcon that this joke was awesome! It completely freaked me out, and was the one joke today that completely caught me off-guard (and made me panic for a minute). Nice one, Yui. ;-)

Had me laughing for sure :D

What's even funnier for me is that it's April the 2nd overhere already, so that definitely caught me offguard hehe

I survived April the 1st without any jokes and then this, nice one! B)

It was certainly the best and most highly amusing april fools day joke I've encountered in many a year... it had style and flair, where most april fools day jokes seem to be left somewhat wanting when it comes to wit.

Nicely done oh Lady of Shadows.