Sometimes I wish I was deaf

So that I could never hear you laugh

Sometimes I wish I was dead

So that all the pain in my heart of having you ripped away was no more

Sometimes I wish I were mute

So that I could never whisper the words that destroy galaxies

I....Love....You........

__________------

Kind of repetitive, I know, but it has all of my thoughts and emotion in this poetic piece about someone I really care about that has been lost to me forever due to my own stubborn stupidity. I wish I could tell her how much I care about her and how much she meant to me but I have lost the right to love her. Anyway, I hope someone enjoys this. And for the sake of it all, don't be as much of a stubborn dumbass as I was and tell the one you care about that you care or they too may be stripped away from you. :butterfly::wolf:

Edited by Arashi

This is such a bad poem to read while you are listening to "Why?" from Annie Lennox. (the combination left me feeling kind of empty)

I have to agree with Peredhill, and think that the repetition only adds on the feelings of despair.

I think that that girl is missing out on a very sensitive person.

*hugs*

-Sweetcherrie

Edited by Sweetcherrie

well I would give her a link except I have no clue on how I would get it to her. that and if she had any sort of feelings for me I would be surprised because she never had feelings for me in the first place. it was pretty one sided and I am nothing more then a love struck loser. :blush: