The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Shame Road - Discussion and Comments

Falcon2001

For what it's worth sorry for cluttering up your main thread the way I did. I dont think I can move / delete posts the way Peredhil can, but I can promise to not post any more that'll get in the way in there.

:)

Edit: Turns out I can delete my own posts - or I've got a delete button anyway. I'll remove my comment from there and re-post it here if it lets me.

Edited by Gryphon

Venefyxatu sneakily teleports his comments this way.

I'm going to help Gryphon keep his "End of world button" pushed - just to make sure it doesn't end before you finish this story :)

I find it fascinating that I'm still not sure about the voices... do they "live" "inside" Jeral (as in : they're either personified personality traits or creatures residing in his mind), or are they separate entities that are watching him?

Don't tell me yet... I want to figure it out for myself :P

(What I said on the main thread, moved to here):

"The voices make an interesting dialogue, but I'm puzzled by their inability to influence his actions; they seem outside observers. At the point where they seem directly planted to exert an influence on his actions, thats very curious. Of course, that just increases the reader's curiosity.

I don't think this can sustain itself as anything more than a short story; it starts too fast for anything super far reaching."