The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Howdy

HopperWolf

hello pennites, just thought I'd drop by and say a hello to all those who i know and who may remember me. I'd quite like to know how people are getting along :) Asheyla, love, sorry to hear about your deathly illness. sending hugs your way despite all contagiousness.

as to myself, life trundles on. work is ever boring. i miss writing but the best i can manage these days are odd little lyrical snippits. Having said that I am working on a couple of scripts at the moment which are looking fairly nifty. though it is very different kind of thing compared to my poetry. but it's fairly fun to do. more workish though. Life on the whole though is fairly dull though, and I don't think much has changed since I was last hanging around here. But I am alive - just. Finding myself increasingly at loose ends, especially since I finished watching all 4 seasons of farscape at last (can't wait till feb 16th and the peacekeeper wars *g*).

enough of my miserable self though. please detail your lives below ;) hugs and kisses where appropriate.