The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Quill Quest

dragonqueen

Hi. First of all, I'm back, if you'd noticed I was gone. Second of all, I am utilizing(oo! big word!) this post to announce my rough sketch for a quill quest. As you may have already gathered, I will be doing a project similar to Tanuchan's. Upon realizing I had a extraordinarily vague idea of what I was doing, I thought and thought to come up with something to give my quest a bit of a twist and some direction.

I will write poems describing members of the Pen, and I want to try to make them flow into each other. Thus, the result would be a sort of long poemish thing describing many members of the pen.

I came up with the above idea. I was thinking people could volunteer themselves, and provide me with a description, or a link, or something to help. Perhaps people could be described in different ways, like by your favorite things, or values, or what animal you'd be or are. Something like that.

Anyway, first post and rough sketch, so... I thought I'd see what people thought, and hopefully I'll get this project going soon.