The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A very Regal Birthday indeed!

Ayshela

Once again a blurred form comes flying from the shadows to tacklehug an innocent bystander - or in this case, not so innocent? Regel finds himself being pounced and ferociously huggled, then laughingly dragged away to the birthday room to find his friends awaiting with cake and punch, hugs and gifts, and a "Never Over the Hill" banner just for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! cries ring out as he appears in the doorway, and it takes several minutes for him to make his way through the wellwishers to the table. Awaiting him there he finds, to his relief, a pair of sunglasses specially crafted to slightly dim the beaming faces and gleeming smiles surrounding him.

A very splendiferously happy birthday to you, Regel! 50?? Honestly, you don't look a day over.. 49! :D

*tacklehugs*

"Regel? Is it true? How lovely!" The elven woman draws him into a warm hug of friendship. "Happy birthday, Regal one." She then steps aside so his many friends can hug him and send their own well wishes.

~Salinye :fairy:

Thank you for the birthday greetings Ayshela, Salinye, and Gwaihir. Very much appreciated and thanks to those of you that PM me greetings as well. Half a century of living and still learning, that's what 50 feels like. It does make you appreciate the people that show their love and affection but it seems like much to do about nothing. It's just a number after all. I remind myself I would only be 7 in cat years. ;) Have a great weekend everyone.

Edited by Regel