The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Ladies! Time to bid for Bachelors!

Salinye

*races into the room looking stressed. Glances nervously behind her as a voice is heard..."GET OFF THE COMPUTER!"*

Hey, Sal, you bidding for me? please? i gtg...

*picks up scythe and races out again*

Edited by Mynx

Did *YOU* bid on anyone Elwen? You should. :0) Goes both ways! We need all our gals a voting! Come on ladies! Don't make me hunt you down to get your votes. I know of several of you who must have forgotten what day it is because I know who you want to bid for!

GET THOSE BIDS TO ME!

*hugs*

~Salinye :fairy:

Well, not all dates have to be romantic! Some could be the worst of your life, or an adventure between friends, or something completely comical. Even miss Yui bid! *grins*

Also, instead of having your bachelor write up a date, there is always the option of having him write something for/about you instead. :0)

~Salinye :fairy:

Apparently Salinye doesn't care if we're single or not.

:P

IC I'm with Tyrion from the Love Note thread (Sal claims it didn't count, it was a just-for-fun thread...), OOC I'm with Tam (who I know will understand) but she made me bid anyway...

And she doesn't even care that I'm (Katz, that is) not quite all female! Lucky bachelor that I win, I'll tell you that.

Katz goes off grumbling.

At any rate it'll make good RP.

*nods* and as it's all in good fun between friends, the *actual* single-ness is really immaterial. IRL i'm *anything* but single, as is Sal, for that matter. It's really okay.

You're bidding on the opportunity to spend some time with them. Go out for coffee, go to a gallery, have them hold your purse whilst shopping };>

it's okay, really.

:D