The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A brief hello

Hello!

My appologies for not being around too much - I like what's been going on. While at home for the summer (my last summer at home) my internet access is very very limited. I thought I'd better pop by though and wish you all well.

I didn't really expect to depart for so long - which is why there was no departing message. But still, I miss you guys and all the wonderful work that goes on here. :) I don't think I'll have a lot of time until september, but I'll visit often.

Wyv, I thank you for the email - I'll take a look at the thread, and if I have time, I'll do my best at getting in there for a post or two. :)

Anyways, was thinking of you all, and wanted to put my name out there as missin' ya. :D Hopefully I'll find some time now and then to devote to you all... but to give you an idea of what I'm working with - I have phone modem at my home here... and I'm sharing it with three others... :P

Chat with you all soon! Keep writing!

- Justin

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**POUNCE**

*huggles*

Wow, am i glad to see you! have missed you a lot! hope things settle down for you so you can be back around, but equally hope what draws you away is good stuff. =)

*huggles*