I found out that I love you

And you do love me too

I can't stand not to see you

Alone I am see-through

You get to my heart

You can't stand to see my scars

You can't because you love

You might be 'the one' ....I know

I liked several things about this poem. First I enjoyed the way it seems to speak directly to someone; it’s the kind of poem that needs to be said right to someone's face. I also really liked the lines;

"I knew I wasn't right

I admit to this alright?"

These lines clearly show the speaker’s weakness on the particular subject, and it almost appears as they are vainly trying to say more, only to be held back by the power of their emotions.

I'd like to see more.

This style of poetry usually doesn't sit well with me, but it's a really neat idea.

The whole dellivery seems rushed, but that goes with the well with the concept behind it.

I have to echo Mira's comment about the speaker's weakness, but also think that they are insignificant when compared to the speakers strength which immediately follows.

I broke up with you

For what you put me through

That clearly shows the speaker thinks he made the right decision, or doesn't want to be hurt anymore.

Perhaps the weakness is that he doesn't know what the right decision is.

Or that he doesn't want to make the right decision, but instead take the easy way out?

Regerdless it was definetly a good read.

• 2 months later...

You write with a passion and a message. With the emotive connection to the reader, showing both sides of a story.

Life tought me the pain of loss from both sides, I love poems that touch deep, reminding us of life, Letting us know we feel.

I would love to read more.

:raven: