The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Mini Saga

Solivagus

Heinrichs Staff blazed white at the intrusion to his mind. Magic of the ancient world drove the alien form disrupting his thoughts from his mind. Black power lanced from his Staff, forming a protective shell around the spirit. With a whirl of his black cloak he strode from the room.

Edited by Solivagus

He rushed out of the room without thinking of anything or anyone he had left behind. He tried to get rid of his thoughts that were circulating in his head. Only one voice was endlessly echoing in his brain - "I`m not evil....help me..." He grabbed his head and screamed desperately.

She followed the man out of the inn, the overheard voices in her mind also. This man was ambitious, which was not the same as evil. She would find out his purposes. In a test, she let him hear her footfalls. His move.

OOC: Are you in charge of your own charrie or can other people RP them too?

Edited by Rahsash Geldich

OOC As I see it, you can RP another's character IF you don't go against their personality/mindset. The RP etiquette thread gives nice directions.

And as Solivagus started this thread, I think he's the one to say more.

If anyone wants/needs to take Laranta's ghost a bit ahead in posting, be sure that: (1) She's not evil (2) She's scared but she's very determined and strong-willed (3) She was the town's Seer and very respected (4) She won't hurt anyone/thing not evil; she's a gentle person (5) Her cat-shape seems to have been possessed after death; she will always fight the possession.

Edited by Tanuchan

Heinrich sighed almost wearily as the foul intruder in his mind tried to make lies from his memories. Deciding that it was useless to fight it, he endured it as he did so many other things. He sent a mind probe to Laranta, asking who killed her and why.

Laranta sighs, relieved at the tugging in her soul, sure now of the mindlink created by her skill and Heinrich's power.

"Who... don't know. A black mage. Craving for power. Opened a portal to the Abyss. There's danger."

She gasps, and sends Heinrich a warning before silencing.

Liina was watching down to Heinrich with sad look, thinking: “Why is he trying to deny it? He knows that I`m not evil. How could I be evil? I wasn`t let go through the Gate….I tried but I couldn`t because I belong here now…But I don`t want to…. There must be a way….”

• 2 weeks later...

Laranta struggles with the power holding her, reaching out once more.

"Heinrich. Beware. I sense someone stalking you. In the physical world. And in the Shadow world. I may help in the shadow. You must take care in the physical."