The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Thank You

Appy

I want to thank all those people here that keep trying to be (and stay) themselves, despite of some of the odds. If I'm utterly wrong on that one, then I'd like to thank those people that make others see themselves how they really are.

I want to thank Arwen, for being her (you know best yourself hun)

I want to thank Wrenwind for the same reason

I want to thank Morgane, for being so much like me, while being herself

I want to thank Zen, for his incredible openmind and heart and all those other things that love-poets praise and others long for (That's _Zen_..)

I want to thank Parmenion, for embracing me everytime, no matter what I did, or how long I was gone

I want to thank Peredhil, for his patience and ability to make you laugh, despite yourself

I want to thank all those people that make this board tick and run (don't know exactly who they are, but you do)

I want to thank LokiWyrd for putting in to words what I cannot, for sharing a same line of thought.. often and without knowing

I want to thank Nobody for being him, at all times

I want to thank X-Sabre for not giving up, not on himself and not on others

I want to thank Solivagus for not giving up either, and for talking about 'nonsense' like only a true dutchman can

I want to thank all those people that make me smile and nod when they talk about themselves, nod in recognision and smile in knowing they gave me another way to put myself into words.

I want to thank ...

I want to thank so many people here that I better stop now, or I never will.

Thank You

So much better without turkey isn't it? (couldn't resist :P)

this was brought to you in no specific order (or time). It's just me in a funny mood.. and it ate my other post already, I hope this one gets through.. I'm not sure if I can do this another time.. treasure this moment, it doesn't come lightly to me, to thank the world...

Edited by Appy

Awwwww Appy hun i love you so much and i would like this chance to thank you for being youself and for being there for me when i needed it i would also like to thank you for sharing your wisdom or rammblings with me which i always enjoyed! God im sounding like your on your death bed ugh! I would just like to thank you for being you and letting me know you because you have made my life a better place! :rolleyes:

Appy - you're a little gem hun (out of ptraci mask).

If you disappear from IRC for too long you are always sorely missed. And when you are on the rooms buzz with activity even if they've laid dormant for hours. You're a great people person and certainly brighten up my day when I catch you around even its just to exchange pleasantries and some smiley faces ;)

RB is a lucky lad which I'm sure he knows.

Go n'éirí an t-adh leat!

Parm.