The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Is anyone there?

Its a song that i wrote but um i really dunno if its any good! Its just the start of it though!

Is anybody out there?

Does anybody care?

Can anyone hear me scream?

Caught up in deathly dreams.

Im lost in this world

Is there no one to show me the way?

Im screaming for someone to help me

I feel so lonely now

Just drowning in the crowd

Someone, anyone save me

I see a face in the crowd

Voices in my head go round

Please tell me

Who are you?

Because i dream of you each night

My savour

My soul

Please tell me

Who are you?

Edited by Arwen

re: DarkPain's signature: If you take a group of monkeys and put them together with typewriters, eventually you'll be able to produce any work of human history. Asylum operators might be trying a similar theory with people and God. That a monkey can't tell the difference between "Friends, Romans, countrymen" and "owethR TFGKL dlakd" hasn't occured to them yet.

Going back to the thread in Cabaret Room that compelled me to post--Arwen is a poet for whom free verse is correct. The first verse is flavored with form in the first four lines and a true couplet further down, but if this were compressed into meter, it would sound trite. Instead it flows, sweet and dim without music behind it, a dreamlike quality that I have learned is part of Arwen-the-poet, whispering 'help' so as not to alarm anyone who hears.

Just back and of course had to read something by my Arwen.

Your writing continues to grow in power, M'dear (although your spelling is still occasional! Don't worry about it - spelling and grammar for you are mere clouds of vapor over an increasingly bright sun).

I'm not going to bother addressing the subject of WHAT you wrote - because you know my heart toward you, and can know it is faithful not to change.

*hugs*

-PereDad