It must be nice

Ayshela

Wish we were able

to see inside heads

to feel inside hearts

to touch and know

and feel comfertable again

with our knew found knowledge

Great poem, loved the uhm, what's that called *hits her sniffling head*... *sigh* cold playing tricks with my memory of words, anyways loved the way you used the words.... you know what I mean I hope >_<

My little effort above is to show that No-one is perfect, even if they seem so....act so.. make you feel so.... yes, in such cases I really wish we were able to know for sure.... cuz no matter what I say, you will not ever really know until you see.... *sigh* was going to cheer you up lol...and this is not gonna help I guess..... head's not working, sorry. I'll leave now after a big *hug*

Hmmmmm someone i know thinks this about me that i am always right And that i am perfect and know everything when to be honest it isnt true at all! I am most of the time as confused as everyone else and no one is perfect not really but you can be perfect in peoples eyes hmmm im rambling i like your poem alot! :)

*hugs*

Hon, there's a HUGE difference between someone else thinking you're perfect, and you thinking you're perfect and anyone who can't see that or doesn't believe it is stupid and deranged.

just had "how DARE you question me, how DARE you disagree with me?" shoved down my throat one time too many, and the next person who tries is apt to pull back a bloody stump. ergh.