The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday

Peredhil

Peals of maniacal laughter echo toward the Cabaret Room, giving those within a moment's pause. With strangely muffled, stumbling steps, Ayshela reaches the door and finally manages to open it, nearly falling inside accompanied by fully a clowder of mewing, purring, twining cats. Weaving her way to the nearest table, she manages to deliver a very large cake box with only minor mishap. With a gleeful flourish, she opens the box to reveal Pink Neko's cake, in the shape of a large pawprint, tastefully adorned with a small sprig of catnip. :)

"Happy Birthday", she cried! "And, i seem to have.. attracted.. some of your friends. It's all the fault of the catnip, and the littlest one here, who tripped me into the patch. i'm sure it will all come off in the shower.. i'm sure.. i hope.."

*giggles*

Happy Birthday!

Edited by Ayshela

"I'll save you!" Rydia offers, leaping to her feet and carefully laying out her whip along the floor so it passes just out of paw's reach of all the cats. One little tug on the whip handle nets two pounces. A gentle twitch attracts three more. Taking a step backwards toward the door results in four new cats leaping upon the lash as it tries to sneak away from them! Rydia steps carefully backwards with the feline parade, trying to coax them further away from Ayshela and any allergic people in the Cabaret Room, while Carp fends off a hungry half-grown cat with its webbed tail, THWAP!