The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Life Question # 6

Salinye

Ha! And once he sees all those makeup-abusing women without any, he will complaining that they need to wear some... And most women call for the abolishment of the mini-skirt, rather than the more decently lengthed but still sexy if cut properly just above the knee variety, so he'd do well to agree with their sentiments... :D

As for the nude beach part?

Ha ha.

There are some people that just are not meant to be nude in public... Me being one of them. O.o

LOL Parm....

I have to say, I don't mind the skirt if it hit stylishly JUST barely below the knee, however, the mid calf lengths SHOULD be illegal. I agree there!!!

Did I just agree with a man on a fashion opinion? My my, it must be late!

Oh, but about the roots, pshaw..I don't think roots are that big of a thang.

As for Makeup, as long as they don't Tammy Fay Baker it, I think makeup is fun!!! Can even be sexy if applied right!

OH, and Peredhil, that bilboard is now the official motto of W.A.S. Thank you for pointing that out!

~Salinye :butterfly:

Makeup wearing, multi length skirt owning female against speedos

No.

Just...No.

I'd prefer not to be the accessory to murder, which is I'm sure what would happen if my naked body showed up at a beach somewhere. Droves of people die at the horrid sight, and then I'd have to hide their bodies.

And you KNOW how hard that is.

Anyway, to re-answer the question - no.

Hrm, this is a toughie. I have no problem being naked, except for the fact I have a roommate. But my house isn't the beach, right. So if I were at a beach, I'd prolly only go nude if there were people there that wanted to see me nude for some reason. Sure, sounds sheepish, but hey, it's honest. Or something. Seriously though, if I was going with someone who I felt comfortable enough around to be nude to begin with, I'd have no problem (like some sort of 'girlfriend', light forbid I should ever find one... ;p ) but by myself? Stark naked? In public.

No spanks.

(Pun intended... for once.)

I too am against speedos. Especially... well, nevermind, I'm also against speedos.

My God, Zool, I cannot believe you said that.

As for nudity, no. I am uncomfortable enough around people without having even less protection. Not that I think I would look that bad or anything (or perhaps I just don't want to be asked to prove it? #:]) but I am not a comfortable person when it comes to dancing, acting, walking even - naked would be worse.

Secondly, I've seen enough naked people from my brother's paintings of naked green women, most of whom look like his girlfriend (their faces! I only know about their faces!!!). I guess I just don't like having to look at the female body. And I'd rather not have everybody see me looking at the male body, thanks. (ps for those of you who care and who don't know already, I'm female myself)

I would simply leave. No harm done, but no need to do harm to my psyche by staying!