The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Apologies to the Pen

It occured to me a few weeks ago that I owe a great apology to all of my friends t the Pen, due to my absence. While I am nearly certain that my lack of presence will bring about tears in the hearts of many, nor will it cause the Apocalypse of man.

However, being the Quill-Bearer rank that I am, I feel as though I am not quite living up to the reputation that has provided me with that rank. This could be due to the fact that I am moving within a week and I am allowed to use the I-net at my house once every four days or so...

In any case, I have a guilty feeling that since I have become my newly obtained and much appreciated rank, I have become more of a scarce appearance... I feel I am not very good at apologizing, and I may perhaps be a little redundant.

In any case, I do apologize for my lack of attendance. I must warn, or rather inform, you all that after I move, I may be a little more scarce of attendance... As soon as I move after that, I will set up my computer and be aother frequent visitor, but that may be several months from now. I hope you understand and thank you for your understanding if you do...

*hugs*

breathe, Damon, breathe! with all the RL demands about, that can be a difficult thing to remember. ;)

There's been quite a bit of that going around this summer, i've noticed. Perhaps it stands out to me more than it would otherwise, as i've been one of the often-missing myself with our recent move.

i think if all of us who've had Real Life interfere with our Pen time started apologizing here, the board would be flooded!

*hugs* it's okay. We miss you, but do understand that RL comes first. We'll see you when you get back, and in the interim hope that all is going well for you.

Too true, too true. We've all "disappeared" from time to time, some more than others. Myself more than most. I mean, really, two frickin' years! Personally, I don't think any of us hold it against you, and actually, down time can be good.

Think about it this way:

In order to write well, you need inspriration. Knowledge. Experience. The best authors (generally) are the ones who did at least some of the things they wrote about.

I don't know, maybe this isn't going anywhere. But not being able to access certain things tends to provoke people to exercise more accessible options.