The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Stones From The Sky

ooc: Chame owns the tavern and he is sleeping in one of the Inn rooms at the begining. Just thought I clear that up.

Boom....Booooom...BOOM!

Chame Kitsune jumped awake still feeling the room shake from the three crashes. He quickly jumped out of bed and sliped on a white button up shirt to complete the black baggy pants he was already wearing. He quickly made his way down the stairs and made his wayout the back door of the tavern/inn. He quickly grabed the arm of the many villagers who were hurryign about in confusion.

"What the hell just happened?" Chame asked his grip still tight on the villagers arm.

"Three huge rocks fell from the sky not to far from town!" The villager said rather angerly while tryign to pry himself from Chame's grip.

Chame let go of the mans arm and made his way to the front of the tavern. He pushed his way tru the taverns vistors who were running out the tavern to see what happened. He made his way to the front of the crowd quickly. He started walking down the main road of town tward where the noise oringated. He wanted to see just what the hell was going on. He walked for 30 minutes till he saw the three huge crators in the ground ahead.

What the hell? Chame squinted his eyes to see something around the crater. ...no it can't be,creatures? In front of his eyes were thousand of huge creatures. All of them with huge fangs,claws, and even crudly fasioned weapons. They were obiousvly hostile. Chame quickly turned around and rushed back to town.

How the hell!! Chame's mind raced They can;t be that many monsters, the rangers are suppose to keep those things under control. I could understand one or two but there's a whole armoy of them! I have to tell the duke. Chame rushed back to town,his fear and excitment cut the 30 minute journey in half as he quickly rushed to the small castel of the duke that ruled the village.

As Chame approached the castle he saw half a dozen guards by gate. One seemed interested in nothing but himself, whereas the others had a deck of cards out, and seemed to be playing for money. Chame ignored them and went up to the gate, but before he could place a hand on it, one of the guards grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Jus' wha'dya think ya're doin' 'ere." The accent was obviously from the mountains to the north, and this guard was probably just like all of the others. Dim and slow-witted.

Chame turned to look at the guard. He was a short man with broad shoulders and an even broader axe. The grin he wore was one of power and boredom, a vicious combination.

"I must see the Duke. It's very important. There are monsters running loose everywhere" Chame blurted, as he struggled free.

"Sure t'ere are. Always mo'sters runnin' loose." Having said these words the guard smashed the broad side of his axe into Chame's chest, greatly stunning him. The other guards made no action to help Chame or against him, but collectively sniggered.

"Teh Duke'll be rit out, sir" And he laughed.