And conceive the fate of this world.

‘Tis a thought I’ve given up on;

I’ve no hope to be unfurled.

As complete as this world can be

It remains a desolate abode.

I’ll let this world burn in hell;

In the dark I shall erode.

Edited by T)emon13laT)e

T)emon13laT)e grumbles and shifts positions in his applicant easychair, growing steadily more and more impatient in his wait for the infamous Elder of Initiates. He had been prepared for a long wait after hearing a slew of rumors concering the overgrown lizard's absences, but having to sit for an entire week while anticipating his application response was simply ridiculous. Lifting himself from his seat and turning towards the reptilian Elder's desk while contemplating whether or not he should put his demonic blade to use, the applicant suddenly jumps and falls back into his seat as Wyvern rapidly barges into the Office.

Dashing into the room and tipping a tattered hat he had gotten from a sacrificial alter which he had been tied to in his most recent scheme, Wyvern formally salutes T)emon13laT)e and apologizes for his long absence before collapsing into his desk chair and drifting into a deep sleep... Discouraged by the reptilian Elder's falling asleep and not wanting to risk waiting another week for the overgrown lizard to wake up, T)emon13laT)e growls and draws his demonic weapon. The sound of the sword unseathing is enough to wake Wyvern from his slumber in no time flat...

Seating himself at his desk and quickly snatching T)emon13laT)e's application from an enormous pile of papers, the overgrown lizard reads the poem over a few times before grinning and hissing:

"A good poem, T)emon13laT)e, and one which I can certainly relate to! It's always nice to meet another person that enjoys contemplating corruption... speaking of which..."

At this, Wyvern's grin turns into an evil sneer and he rubs his scaly palms together before continuing:

"Before accepting your application, I'd like to discuss a thing or two that might 'aid' your acceptance, so to speak. You see, after my latest scheme, there have been a number of demonic cults hunting me down for their latest sacrifice and I could use a change of alias'..."

Wyvern rubs his chin while reading over T)emon13laT)e's name again as he continues:

"Here's the deal... If you were to lift the numbers from your name and take the title 'DemonBlade' in order for me to change my name to '\/\/Y\/3R|\|', then I'm certain some sort of acceptance could be arranged..."

"I don't quite understand..." responds T)emon13laT)e in a worried manner. "What do names, demonic cults, and numbers have to do with acceptance to the Pen?"

Wyvern ponders this question for a moment while thinking up a far-fetched response involving demonic Pen members when he suddenly notices a demonic-looking Melba weilding an even-more-demonic-looking mallet and glaring at him in a demonic manner. Grumbling to himself in an arcane demonic dialect, Wyvern finally stamps T)emon13laT)e's application ACCEPTED.

;-p

OOC: On a more serious note, a good poem and an ACCEPTED application, T)emon13laT)e (I hope you don't mind if I call you 'DemonBlade' from now on ;-) ). Welcome to the Mighty Pen, I look forward to reading more of your works and writing with you! :)

It does get annoying having to type my name over and over.... which is why i dont expect you to do it. I'v egotten used to it because i use it as a password for another forum.

Oh yeah... email addy :-D Demon13lade@msn.com

Edited by T)emon13laT)e