The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Justin/Quest...quillbearers/Conservatory

Keeping awing me with your wonderful works that is? I was very impressed with this first snippet you posted. I think it's my favorite thing of yours you've written. (Well that and mathmatical Faith, I still think that was brilliant) I sat reading your piece fully engrossed. I found I was disappointed when I got to the end because I wanted more.

If it were ME voting (and it's not) but if it were, you'd have successfully passed your quill quest in my eyes already with that quality writing!!! I look forward to reading more from the other quill bearers!!!

Thank you for starting such a creative piece!!! Posted Image

~Salinye :butterfly:

Edited by Salinye

Salinye, how do you keep doing it?

i mean, taking the words right out of my mouth? :)

Justin, Salinye already said it, i can only echo. You set a high bar for those of us with faint hopes of someday following you. :)

Hey, thanks gals, (and Gyr ;) ).

Yeah, the opening snippit was my favorite too. :D I'm glad you liked it. I thought it turned out really well, though I seem to find something I'd like to edit/add every time I re-read. :lol:

However, it is just the beginning of what should be a really great piece. If you were wowed by mine then hopefully you'll be blown away with theirs (though no pressure you guys. :P ). I am privilleged and ecstatic (sp?) to be writing with the rest of those folks, and am thankful they let me go first ('cause I would hate to have to follow any of them). Time is the only issue now, for some of our group. Hope to bring more to you soon.

Thanks again for the great comments!

- Justin