The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Celestial Dust

Salinye

(You'll recognize the first few lines of this from my application if you read it.) Warning: NO FORM lol :0) Maybe I'll put it into form someday. For the moment, I kind of like it raw like it is. Any suggestions on how you would put this into form?

Sometimes we get gifts that still have Celestial dust on them...

Be sure when I run my fingers through your hair I am only brushing off remaining particles of Heaven. I sit here...late at night, thinking of you...You are only a room away, yet I can feel your spirit as if you are right beside me, no you're closer...You are inside me. You are half of me. I used to be only half a person, did you know that? I was never whole a day of my life before I met you. I'm sure that I stood watching over you from the clouds for three years while you forgot me and started your new life here on Earth. But did you forget me? I think not. I think like me, on the day we met you had that feeling...you know that feeling of...I know you...I've always known you...Then that day our lips first touched by accident sending our hearts soaring together...I will never forget the song you sang to me at the bottom of a trail on the waters edge...That song, your face, is embedded in my heart forever. I knew that day that I was finally being offered the rest of myself...And then as I looked at you in your white purities kneeling looking back at me saying "I will" I knew that I too was half of you. Not only are you half of me, but you have made the half of me I started out with SO much better! I have never been complete without you. I will never be complete without you. You hold my life, my heart in your hand and in your heart. I will never forget that you loved me in a way that no other was willing to do. I will never forget that you see in me something no one else could see. I will never forget that YOU alone are proof enough that we have a loving Heavenly Father, Because only He could make You. And You are half of me...Thank you for giving me reason to exist, and a knowledge of why I exist. Thank you. I owe you my life. You saved me...more than once...Before you I could not see, because Before you I was not whole. Thank you...

~Salinye :butterfly:

It's lasted 7 years and 4 kids under the age of 5 so far. :0) (I'm really not a rabbit, I had twins. :0))

My husband is my best friend. Obviously this was written for him. I just gotta get it into form.

~Salinye

*eyes wide* Wonderful. *bows apologetically* That is all I can think of. Sorry. Your work is beautiful...

And on an OT sidenote...I'm writing out a history of the world of the Dreaming and will put it up in the Assembly Room in a few days. I think that'll work better...I'll PM you and everyone else who wanted info when I put up that "story." Have a nice day!