The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

'Archaneus'

Yui-chan

Brute: Aegon says 'hallo back' in his accented way. :) You and the little lady need to get with us to make visit arrangements! We aren't going to be here come the end of summer. :(

Blondemoon: Whoa. *picks up jaw and sets it back in place* You... uh... might want to get that looked at. I don't think it's supposed to just drop off like that! :blink:

Valdar: ... don't let Archaneus hear you say that! He's not a fan of long, floppy elf ears like someone here is. :ph34r: But I assure you that those are full-elven ears. Remind me to point out half-elven ears when Gyrfalcon's portrait comes through, okay?

Aardvark: Okay. Coke is do-able. If you're serious, send me a PM so that I can add you to my uniquely-organized list. :P

Falcon: *aside* Pst... just think... if you off the Stick, your portrait will be next on the list.... *evil grin*

Gwaihir: Thank you. :)

Tasslehoff: Actually, I have yet to encounter a Kender in my wanderings, so I will need a bit of specific information from you. Please go ahead and send me a PM so that I can be sure that you're added to the list, okay? Oh, but no penguins. I refuse to encourage your unhealthy obsession! :P

Now... Zool, sic 'em!!

Thanks,

~Yui

It is too a healthy obsession! Wait.. No. Its not an obsession. But guess what? today, I was at the mall, and this store had penguins stuffed animals. they where so cute that I had to buy all the colors [5] -sigh-

I will PM you soon Yui. Probably in the next few days. I gotta think now