The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

I need YOUR help

Tasslehoff

steps onto stage, infront of the mighty crowd, from well, no pun intended, but the The Mighty Pen.. Slowly working his way forward, the kender, kinda just stares out into the crowd and blinks a few times and then starts speaking

Hello my fellow friends.. For some odd reason, I have decided I might try and get a few of my writings published in a book, just to see if I have what it takes.. But I need your help. Since I am overly critical on myself, it would be SO hard to decide.. So.. I would like to ask you guys to visit my site.. www.geocities.com/bluepenguino69 and read through my poems that are listed, and pleae, here, list 2 of your favorites.. Or maybe there are ones here at the pen you like, cause my site hasnt been updated with a few new ones.. So yea.. If you have a spare moment, please?

with a nervous glance at all the blank faces, the kender slowly backs off the stage and bolts out the side door before he is pelted by Tomatoes for such a waste of a spair minute

Thanks Cyril.. UmMm. I dont have a time frame yet, cause I need to still find a company, but maybe like, by the end of Febuary? That would be great, yes. The end of the month.. ON feedback, yea sure. It you would love to say something, that would be grea,t I mean, even if its a : what crappy work I dont mind. I need to know the truth, cause I dont really wanna go with my hopes all up and get thrashed, ya know? But erm.. Just tell me what ya think and maybe a poem/song or two you like the best. =)