The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Guest excedrin

Guest excedrin

id like to hereby present a piece of my work as a request for admittence blah blah blah ~

*tapes a gil to the bottom of the scroll, so that wyvern will HAVE to read it to get to his precious gil*

I can remember when,

In the unity of our five-day sessions

Not even once did we hear the siren song

What kind of imagination

Asleep in some lyrical coma

Who's vain futile memory

Could have been so wrong?

You can make a fortune in lies

You can keep a giant alive

You can ride the red

Until everybody smiles

A trifling euphoria

was such an untimely religion

maybe your life can explain

the reason for my indecision

Here is a poor man

the heart of this monster creation

He said we both will be heroes

and I was led into temptation

well, thats its

*puts an extra gil on the scroll for no reason whatsoever*

*meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp-

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp*

excedrin

Edit to get it on one screen for the visually impaired

Edited by: peredhil31 at: 1/15/02 10:18:55 am

Guest Minta Rose

Tzimfemme, the frequent Wile E. Coyote and self-appointed Super Genius of Calculus for the masses!, is feeling quite stupefied at the moment. How else could she not have anticipated this? Perhaps it could be blamed upon the lack of natural blonde on the current Roadrunner's head. Nonetheless, it had arrived, naked to her eyes, and she was ensnared in the passive present political perfect tense. Once a foil, always a foil, regular as rust, thrust and riposte--Tzimfemme frowned as the ACME Duelling Saber failed to cut through the roadrunner suit, exploding instead. Edited by: Minta Rose at: 1/15/02 3:45:59 am

As the character of Wile E. Coyote has already been taken, Wyvern will take the role of Dick Dastardly.

As Excedin rushes across the desert landscape at a breakneck speed and the plan of Tzim E. Coyote goes terribly awry, Wyv Dastardly and his faithfull pet Valdy sit in the cockpit of their new and improved 'Geld Snatcher Mobile', clearly in first place amongst the rest of the wacky racers in the competition. They had cheated themselves to victory, it was true, but then who wouldn't when there was such a large geld prize at stake?!

"You see that Valdy?!" exclaims Wyv Dastardly, stroking his phony moustach and laughing evily "The finish line is only a few miles ahead! We'll win for sure this time!"

Valdy simply nods his head up and down and snickers.

No sooner has Wyv Dastardly said this, however, then the speedy figure of Excedin rushes by them and gets past the finish line before they do. Wyv Dastardly's jaw drops open and his eyes bulge out of their sockets.

"No!!! It's impossible Valdy! We've lost again!!!"

Valday snickers to himself and Wyv Dastardly smacks him over the head. In response, Valdy takes a large mallet and hits Wyv over the head with it. A large bump appears on Wyv Dastardly's forehead and he goes unconcious...

Valdy then procedes to stop the car next to Excedin and snickers. He takes out an application and stamps it accepted, hands it to Excedin, and then drives off into the sunset...

( Ahhhh... the joy of old cartoons )

OOC: A very good piece of poetry, Excedin. You are hereby accepted as an initiate. Welcome!

[image]http://www.legion-whiterose.com/signatures/aoa/wyv.gif[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

• 1 year later...