The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Natanis walks in, carrying Degenero's name, if not his mind nor body. Standing at the desk of Wyvern, the Elder of Initiates, he smiles and begins speaking.

"Hello, sir, I trust you're having a good day. I've come here on accord of one, Elrond Peredhil, who, after I mentioned I liked to write, asked me to drop in sometime. Seeing as my friend, Degenero Angelus, as you call him, is already a member, I would like to request membership as well, but not under his name, I'd like membership of my own accord, if that's ok with you sir."

The 8 year old boy's large, ice blue eyes staring up at the older Elder, he waited patiently for an answer.

Jechum floats in...

Natanis,

Greetings!

I am sure your membership will be welcomed as long as Quill-Bearer Degenero Angelus, is willing to sponsor you. I am regretful to say that this will not fulfill Quill-Bearer Degenero Angelus Quill Quest.

Jechum floats out...

Most Honorably and Respectfully

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

OCC:

Feel free to play multiple characters utilizing one primary account and at your option sponsoring multiple local accounts. Each member will have only one primary account in which membership is assigned.

There is a title of Play Character (just created because you brought this issue to light, good job ) will be given to local accounts that have been sponsored by a member and will have the same access level as the member sponsoring them. I request that members utilize their primary accounts in member areas; with exceptions of PCs entering for good play.

As with all Pen members, PC(s) will be expected to meet the Pen's standards and will reflect on their sponsoring member.

Edited by: Jechum at: 7/31/01 8:19:02 am