The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Par-tea!

Peredhil wanders in from the Armies of Darkness.

Elder Wyvern!

Just a head's up - I redeemed that old scrap of paper you signed.

Where are you hosting my celebration? There? Here? the Conservatory?

He looks at the heaps of paperwork moldering on the desk

Busy, huh?

( pub36.ezboard.com/farmyof...ID=6.topic )

Wyvern is about to answer Peredhil when 7 telephones simultaneously ring. At the same time, three new recruitment candidates walk in and a gust of wind blows a number of Wyvern's papers throughout his office.

"Busy Peredhil?!" Wyvern shouts between answering phonecalls "No! What makes you say that?!"

OOC: On a more serious note, I'm currently visiting some of my friends in Santa Barbara and am accessing the net via my aunts terrible AoL internet connection. If it's alright, could this party wait until I get back to Berkley next Monday? Thanks...

I'll still be posting, though.

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Peredhil shudders delicately at hearing the burdens under which Wyvern suffers.

Pitching in with a will, he quickly organizes and collates the stacks of paper. When done, the largest stack by far is the one marked 'Harebrained strategies for Getting Rich Quick!'

Peredhil glances at the sheet on the top, and pauses mesmerized. Taking the entire stack, he moves to the antechamber to read and chortle.

At the rate which he is reading, it will probably take him until Monday to finish the comic reading.

Guest Judicator84

Judicator wanders in and heres two signifigant words...Berkley and AOL.

First, Judicator approaches Wyvren with a battle axe for bringing up the horrid and truely sinful three letter name of the worst system ever created for a computer.

As Wyvern stands nervously while looking upon the mage approaching with a battle axe, all can here a sigh of relief from the mage as Judicator hands the battle axe to his judge for entrance.

UCB is my ideal school. It is my #1 school for choice of being accepted. I visited the campus just a short while ago. The town seemed ok too(though I didn't get to see much of it)

Judicator disappears in a fit of envy.

Judicator

Wanderer of Terra

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Peredhil. I gave my signature with that document, and cannot break my promise.

Check the UBB Conservatory for a party.

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.