The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

If?

Peredhil

If you prefer math to people, because it doesn’t lie-

Are you anti-social?

If when you get over-tired, you have trouble seeing bodies, and see tangled weaves of tension, knots of frustration, patterns of deceit –

Are you too sensitive?

If you have trouble answering the question, “Why did you do that?” because every action is a summation of many many factors that finally trips the threshold into action, instead of a single reason –

Are you lazy?

If when you feel threatened, you automatically key on pupil dilation and pulse rate changes to monitor truth and interest –

Are you paranoid?

If you are having fun, and ideas begin to explode so quickly you can’t talk fast enough, and you end up just making apparently non-sequitur statement as you try to express the ones you can say –

Are you incoherent?

If when someone asks a question, and you thoughtlessly give a range of accurate answers, and are asked, “How can you even THINK that?!” –

Are you a monster?

If you are aware of thinking, and of thinking about thinking, and are never unaware even when dreaming –

Can you relax?

If you can feel another’s pain even more strongly than they do, and they use their own comfortably familiar agonies to try to influence your decisions –

Are you a doormat?

If you are fortunate, and life has been unfair to another –

Should you feel guilty and hold yourself back?

If you have difficulty defining boundary conditions on problems, because everything is so obviously interconnected –

Do you even know where the box is?

Guest Lord Seth Exodus

Oh, very good, indeed!

I like that. It makes you think. It addresses some of the harder, and frequently asked questions in life. I've thought some of them myself; never answered some of them.

Very good work, Peredhil. I love anything that provokes a little thought.

-Seth Exodus

Initiate of The Pen