The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Please Read!!! Sorry...

Falcon2001

Okay, I do have a good reason for the recent poetic explosion...it's all the poems I wrote on the UBB that I never posted here.

I realize that none of you are going to want to read it all, but if you could even read one or two and tell me what you think, I would be forever grateful, kiss your feet, worship the ground you walk on...etc, etc.

AND if for some strange reason you actually DO read them all, PLEASE tell me what you think...

Thanks.

Cioden Darkeye

Page of The Mighty Pen

Owner of the Reply Raven - Enemy to all those who never post responses

Ashaman - WoT - Blitz II

Council - The Hunters - Blitz II

Leisure Officer - SFV Ultima - Beta

When I moved my already posted work over, I archived it in a single thread in the Library.

It helps the Gentle Reader to browse through an Artist's work without repeated reloading of the pages.

If you'd like to repost in the Library, I'd be willing to delete these UBB reprints.

Now that that's said -

You have a startling command of imagery. On a couple of these, I could almost hear the music.

Raw and powerful works.

-Peredhil

Thank you Peredhil, I'll do that tomorrow, when I have a PC capable of cut and paste.

Until then, please don't delete them, as they were rather hard to get all together...

If anyone can archive them in the library for me, I would greatly appreciate it...but it's not really needed. Cioden Darkeye

Page of The Mighty Pen

Owner of the Reply Raven - Enemy to all those who never post responses

Ashaman - WoT - Blitz II

Council - The Hunters - Blitz II

Leisure Officer - SFV Ultima - Beta